**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champion Sizes

Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
I know that at the moment champion sizes don't really matter in terms of gameplay (I guess unless you use She-Hulk and Rhino) but I've noticed a few strange size listings, here are some of them and in my opinion what they SHOULD be labelled as.

Proxima Midnight -This is the biggest one for me, I don't know if she was just tagged as small because she's a female champion but if so, I think things like this should be looked into. She's easily the same size as L champs such as Luke Cage and She-Hulk.

Corvus Glaive -He's currently an M but he seems to be the same size as Proxima so I think he should also be bumped up to L.

Groot -He is tagged as XL but he's the same size and Ultron and Morningstar, who are both L. I say bring Groot down to L.

Nightcrawler -His character model is rather small when compared to other M champions so think he could be brought down to S.

Wolverine -This one's more or less for just fun since in the comics Wolverine is a pretty short guy, I think he could be changed from M to S

Other Female Cosmic champions - More specifically Medusa, Angela and Hela. I just thought of this since after some quick research I found out their heights scale from 5'11'' to 7 feet. Though it doesn't necessarily show in their model size, maybe these champions could be brought up to M.

Iron Fist/Immortal Iron Fist -I believe Danny rand is quite tall, and he seems to be a similar size to most M champs.

Rocket -You're telling me he's the same size as Gwenpool? Lol I feel like this guy deserves his own class all for himself, XS.

I feel like this would be a pretty easy thing to change in the next patch or if there's another size based event. Let me know if you agree (or disagree), and I'm interested to hear if the community thinks there are other champions that are tagged with the wrong size.

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Groot specifically can change his height as he pleases, so he can technically be any size he wants. I do believe that MCU Groot is taller than Ultron, so that may have led to his XL size.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I know reviving old threads is annoying but I feel like this has some new relevancy now with Variant 2.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Old post, but worth a revisit. While we are at it, could we get Sentinel bumped up to XXL, he TOWERS over every other champ in the whole game, seems strange that he is put in the same size group as venom, hulk, and other XL champs
  • PiggyPiggy Posts: 2
    this definitely needs to be brought back into the light with variant 2. especially Proxima, if she was a large champ (like she should be) then she could complete her intercept mission without taking ungodly amounts of damage making her a fairly viable option for a lot of fights.

really hoping this is brought to light I think all of OPs suggested changes would be welcome
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    I had my "wait, what?" moment when I checked and found out that dr octopus is only medium. I guess someone must have missed the fact that he has giant robotic tentacles that can reach through entire big room
  • summoning250summoning250 Posts: 7
    Fr tho, this is super annoying in some cases, especially in variant 2

I had my "wait, what?" moment when I checked and found out that dr octopus is only medium. I guess someone must have missed the fact that he has giant robotic tentacles that can reach through entire big room

Y’know that’s actually a really good point
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Blade, Luke Cage, Falcon, DV and Mordo should all be XL.
    Hamin said:

Blade, Luke Cage, Falcon and Mordo should all be XL.

War machine too 👀

Hamin said:

Blade, Luke Cage, Falcon and Mordo should all be XL.

War machine too 👀
    Yeah, and I added DV.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Colossus is in the comics like 7 ft 5 in (230 cm) but L in the game while Hulk is 7 ft 6 inc in the comics and XL in the game. Why is that one inch have such huge repercussions in size?
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Hamin said:

XL is actually reserved for those who are near or over 2 meters tall. Luke Cage is only 1.88 meters tall.

Hamin said:

XL is actually reserved for those who are near or over 2 meters tall. Luke Cage is only 1.88 meters tall.
    Heh