**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Regarding "Summoner Appreciation"

iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
Now I would like a civil discussion on this (and yes, I have read the forum rules), why would the forum moderators switch words?

I quote Ad0ra from a recent post "While there is no doubt we are seeing frustration surrounding what has been granted, this recent Summoner Appreciation has seen the most in-game items and compensation since 12.0. (August Calendar has a T4CC and T2A added, Gwenpool event has a 5-star Cinematic crystal with low difficulty, a selectable gift and 7h SA crystals that are much improved from the previous one on top of all the other things) There have been issues recently that we needed and wanted to correct, but nothing nearly on the same scale as 12.0." So apparently Gwenpool event is part of the "Appreciation"? I am very sure I saw a comment by Lyra, I believe, that confirmed the Gwenpool event has NOTHING to do with the compensation. Anyone can quote that for us? What do you all think? Personally, there is no point in complaining about the compensation anymore since it's late, but I just don't like that the forum moderators would change their words...