**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2 players looking for serious alliance

l5rzcx34wash.jpg
cr04vkmvhxgj.jpg
1fzcppq8cvj9.jpeg
0a8zn6cupqvb.jpg

OUR RATING IS LOWER BECAUSE WE DELETED ALL 3/2/1* AT ONE POINT IN OUR CAREER

Package deal! Both of us or neither!

Looking for a GOLD alliance

Used to using Line

Comfortable with AQ maps 4 & 5

War focused

If you would like to see our AQ/AWA/AWD teams, message us on line (grantmaxwell) (TheGr8Frank)

Comments

• Options
    Medik101Medik101 Posts: 58
    Pm'd you
  • Options
    When new season starts we will have a couple spots open ...we use discord instead of line ....add me GoldPock3t and we’ll talk
  • Options
    GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    edited August 2018
    GrantMaxwell,

The Order of the Ebond Hand, [O.E.H], is a chill but active 3.9 million alliance that's recruiting nine plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1 More info here.

We're not looking to sweep every AW, but AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members. We're currently Bronze 3 looking to advance to Silver by the end of Season 3.

We run Map 2/3 with two BG's while working towards three BGs. During AW: Map 2 is ran during attack and Map 3 during placement. AQ looks like something like this 32323. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed. Currently running Map 5 because of Summoner Appreciation week, but might do Map 4 occasionally.

Participation is key! Max participation in completion, item use, duels, etc is required. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.

Our updated stats are as follows:
    Bronze 3 - 4,024,379 (4.0MIL) - 985 AW Rating
  • Options
    GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    GrantMaxwell,

I couldn't find TheGr8Frank on LINE but I've sent both of you an in game message and invite and a message on LINE.