**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unit drought?

Anybody else having a drought on units from arena crystals? I’m not uncollected, so I’m opening up the normal ones. I feel like it’s been close to 90k worth of battle chips I’ve spent on arena crystals recently, and I’ve received maybe 30 units? Lots & lots of gold, though. Maybe it’s just rng, but it seems weird.

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Zeronaut81 I've been having terrible unit luck lately but I've played long enough to know that it comes and goes. Had a hot streak a few months ago. It's just luck
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    I've opened 20 uncollected arena crystals a few days ago (200k worth of BC) and I didn't get any units. (15% chance of dropping)
    On the other hand, there were times when I've opened 10 of them and I got 500+ units.
    The RNG gods have not been in my (our) favor :smile:
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Happens to all of us. They come and go. Sometimes I can open 60 in 3 Crystals, other times I can get none in 20.
  • Options
    PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    I’ve been pulling mostly gold from both normal and uncollected arena crystals. Occasionally I get 15 units, but they definitely seem to be giving fewer units.
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Yeah the drop rates seem to have declined I opened 200k worth of uncollected arena crystals and all gold
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I was fortunate recently opened 300k worth of uncollected and walked away with over 1000 units. It definitely comes and goes.

I stick with larger openings of either crystals. If you are opening regular open at least 10+ at a time. I find that at least seems better but it's probably more due to the fact that you get some units almost every time.

Also one other plug for larger openings is it duels unit growth and limits temptation on spending on stuff like featured crystals for me.
  • Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    I opened 10,000 chips worth pulled gold and forty five units.
  • Options
    Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    My last two opening have both been 200k battle chips - first opening I got 75 units and the second I got 525 units - blows my mind