**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 4 completion and exploration team

What should be my team for different chaptera or paths? Currently on 4.3.3.
No resource to take another to r5. Also what should I upgrade next. Thank you for your help.

Comments

• 20notwnctq01.png
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Your top 5 champs, awesome !!
  • az17lnq2ldpc.png
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Your top 5 champs are more than enough for act. 4, as for Maestro and his Arc Overload there are many ways to counter it. Act 4 is long but not hard, you allready have great champs.
  • I'm currently stuck on this act with venom I can't beat him
  • Cagh10156Cagh10156 Posts: 22
    needing help with act 4 chapter three here is my champs any suggestions????
    rza19xat7an1.png
    l64lrl1zzgjo.png

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Not sure how exploration will work out but here's the team I completed it with..

Luke Cage
    Ghost Rider
    Sparkey
    Medusa
    Thor Rag (Unduped; weakest link)
    i completed Act 4 chapter 3 using
    Angela duped
    Green Goblin
    Wolverine duped
    X23
    Doc Oc
  • Cagh10156 wrote: »
    i completed Act 4 chapter 3 using
    Angela duped
    Green Goblin
    Wolverine duped
    X23
    Doc Oc

How did you beat venom?
    pure skill
  • Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    If you have king Groot he'll be useful in 4.3
  • I got wrecked there. I got no true strike champ to negate his tons of armor buff. Dorms nullify only removes one buff.
    @Supermanafficinado it is hard send me a pic of your champs
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    I got wrecked there. I got no true strike champ to negate his tons of armor buff. Dorms nullify only removes one buff.

there is nothing special in that venom, what's your problem with him?
  • CazathuulCazathuul Posts: 57
    I got wrecked there. I got no true strike champ to negate his tons of armor buff. Dorms nullify only removes one buff.

You don’t need a true strike champ. Any of your top 5 should be able to do it. Bring them all and just wear him down.

Bait out the L1, try not to get caught in block strings, and don’t get backed into the corner. It’s all about managing his power and minimizing incoming damage. Or you can take the long path around and take out some of the linked nodes powering him up.
  • ThreedeadkingsThreedeadkings Posts: 97
    The answer to Venom 4.3 is R-O-N-A-N
  • ShadowBlade075ShadowBlade075 Posts: 126
    Cagh10156 wrote: »
    needing help with act 4 chapter three here is my champs any suggestions????
    rza19xat7an1.png
    l64lrl1zzgjo.png

Stark spidey is duped that shouldn't even be a question but also rank doc oc Gwenpool and gladiator hulk
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @Cagh10156 i don't understand why you are struggling with anyone in Act 4. It is such a breeze. However, looking at your roster your champs are kinda in the weaker side. I would rank up Starky, X-23, Wolverine, Gwenpool and have them kill everyone in the whole Act. Honestly as long as you have 4* 4/40 and above, you will be having easy fights.
    All you gotta do i just RANK UP your champs.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Cazathuul wrote: »
    You don’t need a true strike champ. Any of your top 5 should be able to do it. Bring them all and just wear him down.

Bait out the L1, try not to get caught in block strings, and don’t get backed into the corner. It’s all about managing his power and minimizing incoming damage. Or you can take the long path around and take out some of the linked nodes powering him up.

This guy is absolutely right. Venom is super easy if you bait him. He can still be stunned so you don't have to worry about intercepting. Just parry and attack, dodge back as he lunges at you to bait his specials, repeat.
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    I did the short path used my hyperion and baited him totally my hyperion still had 100% health he's easy! Duel someone who has him and hes one off the easiest fights u could get