**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Energy Timers

This has been an ongoing discussion for a while now so I apologise if this has been posted before (I tried to search but couldn't find a similar post)

A lot of the alliances (including ours) have been doing Map 5x5 for a long time because we realised very quickly that
1. the cost for Map 6 are extortionately high
2. the time and effort required to co-ordinate is way to high to sustain for long periods.

We did manage to run and complete Map 6 (with 30 min timers) where we enjoyed the gameplay, had a fair amount of difficulty owing to the increased prestige and hence difficulty level of the champs.

For some reason, Kabam has been sticking to the 60 min timers which are manageable in Map 1-5 but becomes near impossible (with a global alliance like ours and hence varying timezones) with Map 6. And while Kabam has been reluctant to go back to the 30 min timers, my question is - can we maybe introduce 45 min timers - just for Map 6? that ways more and more alliances will be able to enjoy a new mode of gameplay without having an adverse effect on their personal lives.

just a thought

@Kabam Sophia @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit