**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Level one potion needs updating

I was doing heal quest on hardest difficulty and out the 3 paths every chest I collected returned a level 1 heal potion, I don’t mind the potion but really even if you have full 25 lvl 1 potions you still can’t full heal a r4 5*

I’m sure when level 1 potions were introduced the highest champ possible was 3*

Have some class and get things sorted in the game instead of typing you do things that never materialise

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Wasuup wrote: »
    I was doing heal quest on hardest difficulty and out the 3 paths every chest I collected returned a level 1 heal potion, I don’t mind the potion but really even if you have full 25 lvl 1 potions you still can’t full heal a r4 5*

I’m sure when level 1 potions were introduced the highest champ possible was 3*

Have some class and get things sorted in the game instead of typing you do things that never materialise
    4 Star wher ther back in the Day to but so much harder to get only Way wher arean but ther wher no barcket back then so much hard to get from ther and. Phc drop wher so low.