**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bugs

So I am a decent player. alliance DankForce and when anyone will join my alliance. the players icon ( best champion) will be shown as a one star original spider man and this has proven VERY difficult when i assumed one player was new to the game (we focus on war and quest ) and accidentally kicked them when they were not.Another bug i see numerous times when i change accounts It will stay Loading for hours. nothing will change the screen will just say Loading . . . I had went out and left my phone on charge with the game on for three hours and came back to find it still loading. Another bug is a persons icon is not their top champion one more bug is my stash catalysts change every time i go to look. i have three tier one catalysts a alpha catalyst and a tier four basic catalyst . Sometimes it is correct but sometimes it changes to a tier one cosmic and four tier one catalysts

Kabam pls fix these as soon as possible and please forgive me i i said something wrong

**not a bug but if R T M sees this i am a huge fan**

Comments