**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just thinking if this is considered account sharing?

Hi, I'm just wondering, if I have 2 accounts which I play interchangeably on 3 phones, is this considered account sharing?

TIA.

Comments

• Options
    Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    As long as you are the only person playing on all three phones, it’s not considered account sharing.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    Hi, I'm just wondering, if I have 2 accounts which I play interchangeably on 3 phones, is this considered account sharing?

TIA.

Who are you sharing your accounts with?

That's a rhetorical question, but it is the question you're supposed to ask when wondering if something is account sharing. If the answer is "no one" then no, it is not account sharing.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    As captain said it's not account shareing thought that is if you are the one who created them and you didn't buy one or were given one as that would be account shareing.

I have two accounts and two phones that I play on normally but sometimes I can't bring my other one and do occasionally switch both accounts on my main phone and I've had 0 issues with kabam and they know about it as well.
  • Options
    Cool. Thanks guys.

2 of my phones are due for changing soon, would keep the accounts separate if it's any issue to switch between phones.
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Is it account sharing if u cant beat a quest n let a better player beat it for u?
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    Is it account sharing if u cant beat a quest n let a better player beat it for u?

Yes
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★

lets break it down.
    it is "YOUR" account.
    "YOU" are struggling.
    so "YOU" ask "SOMEONE ELSE" to beat it for you.
    you then "SHARE" your account with them so they beat it for you.

i have highlighted the important words so you can answer it yourself.,
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »

lets break it down.
    it is "YOUR" account.
    "YOU" are struggling.
    so "YOU" ask "SOMEONE ELSE" to beat it for you.
    you then "SHARE" your account with them so they beat it for you.

i have highlighted the important words so you can answer it yourself.,

He culd also let offer play from his phone and acc with Not is. Sharing. But wuld stil be aginigs the rule s
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,788 ★★★★★
    Even though legitimate, if both account is in the same alliance ... there is something that is being looked into. I read like war rating adjusted.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    winterthur wrote: »
    Even though legitimate, if both account is in the same alliance ... there is something that is being looked into. I read like war rating adjusted.

It's not, there is something else going on that people in the alliances who got docked are not telling the others and kabams already indicatinted as much.

I have had 2 accounts in the same alliance for over a year and occasionally switch in and out of both of them on one phone sometimes and my has had 0 issues with kabam and 0 points lost.
  • Options
    Hey guys, as we've stated many times before, having more than one account is not a violation of our Terms of Service. If you have more than one account and they're linked to a Kabam ID, you can easily access those accounts and play the game on as many iOS or Android devices as you like.

With that being said, you should not access any account other than your own and you should not allow someone else to access your account under any circumstances! Doing so is a direct violation of our Terms of Service and is punishable!

Section 6 of our Terms of Service states:

"You may not use anyone else’s Account at any time and you may not allow anyone else to use your Account at any time".

If you're ever unsure whether or not something may be against our Terms of Service, you can review them at the link below.

https://www.kabam.com/corporate/terms-of-service.html#tab-en
This discussion has been closed.