**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* Awakening Gem - Who deserves it ?

Act 4 100% done, now I can't really decide which champion should I wake up. Realm of Legends is the next step .

4* Awakening Gem - Who deserves it ? 54 votes

Gwenpool
5%
dr_nish777RikuremaJayProngs 3 votes
Wolverine
7%
Spity68Alex13369GrafikdevVoltolos 4 votes
Vision (AOU)
1%
My_Superior 1 vote
Sabertooth
5%
Atharva111Kade7175J0E_Hardy 3 votes
Killmonger
5%
XillymanakafreakShadowBlade075 3 votes
Magik
3%
AnthinhoFangmangler 2 votes
Scarlett Witch
70%
TheManMythLegendMagrailothosBapoiAnonymous346RCunhaDuke_SilverThecrusher_9756leviddletontufan_1974ESFCyBorgKillerRino19_GRINDER_NamelezEugene_VirtuosoSupremeguy95Shadow_PhoneixKobster84bluebubble100TRSIMP 38 votes

Comments

• GlueNoClueGlueNoClue Posts: 76
    Anyone? Need help here
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Scarlett Witch
    Scarlet witch if u have plenty of sig stones for her
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Scarlett Witch
    If RoL is next goal, she can really help you out there still. As said, sig stones into her though. Loads.
    And bring Guillotine for Wolverine hahaha.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Scarlett Witch
    Scarlet Witch is still one of the best characters in the game. Absolutely worth a gem. I still use her today. Start popping stones in her and it's all good
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Scarlett Witch
    She benefits the most from the gem...put all the stones into her
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Sabertooth
    Sw is still that good? I have her duped lvl 40 sumthn r3. Will she really help that much in rol?
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Scarlett Witch
    Only content u can't clear with her is LOL
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Scarlett Witch
    I still don't have a Scarlet Witch after playing since version 1.1.

But I've got an Awakening Gem with her name on it, and a stash of Sig stones.

I'll wait...