**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

For Grinders

Hi summoners/ forum,
SO,

I play arena sometimes daily, sometimes when are some champions that I don't have and I want to have them or to awake some.
Sometimes I use boosts like everyone does,if I am late with the points, and those boosts hold from 15 minutes to 30 and so on.. but since a battle can be done in 1 -2 minutes you kinda get late and if the servers don't respond fast to your payment for stamina it's longer.

My idea is to have timed arena boost like the Xp Boost, Attack & Health boost, Defense boost & Class boost.
The boost to hold from 35 minutes to 1h- 4h.
Why more than 1h :grey_question: well.. some do all the arenas (basic and featured, either 3* or 4* or 5*).
Prices to be between 70 units- 150 units per boosts. Can be traded with Glory or Loyalty.
Now the arena boosts can still be used but will only count if are used individual so it doesn't doubles the points per battle.
So basically is either individual arena boost and that's it or timed arena for all champions and less time spend on activating every boost you have in the stash.
If some of you think is good.. tap that insightful. Perhaps someone :blush: might see this post and take it in consideration.