**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Man. Gonna really miss the Global Attack Boost

ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
Just a short post on this one. Just what the post title says, really. The Global Attack boost from the last week...man. Some characters really, really, really need it in order to be viable and even fun to play -- maybe 20-25 characters actually need a 15 percent boost to base attack, to be honest -- so it's gonna be a sad thing for me when it goes away today

Comments

• ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    They could just adjust the attack of pillow hands ... these kind of updates happen all the time in RPG games ... yet Kabam thinks this is too much to ask

I don't necessarily want to "go negative," but it is frustrating. By my informal count, there are about 50 characters in the game who really need a boost to base attack

edited August 2018
    ESF wrote: »
    They could just adjust the attack of pillow hands ... these kind of updates happen all the time in RPG games ... yet Kabam thinks this is too much to ask

I don't necessarily want to "go negative," but it is frustrating. By my informal count, there are about 50 characters in the game who really need a boost to base attack

Yea... i came from a DOTA background (if only I can return to it!) and they had frequent monthly tweaks. I expect the same from any game with varied characters.

I think this a lot: I honestly think this game could go down in the pantheon of greatest games ever -- certainly mobile games -- if it had a robust character adjustment process to help the weaker characters

People are sick of using the same 10-12 characters because they hit the hardest. They really are

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I think that’d be really good by kabam if they kept the 10% boost
    @Kabam Miike
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    It's been helping me run labyrinth.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Really gonna miss the xp boost and act 4 energy reduction. In like 3 days i went from level 56 to 58.
    DRTO wrote: »
    Really gonna miss the xp boost and act 4 energy reduction. In like 3 days i went from level 56 to 58.

That Act 4 enegy reduction...I am absolutely not a hater. I wish they kept that, too. Slogging through that was absolute misery, so I definitely don't want anyone else to have to. Some of those paths were more than 120 energy. Ugh

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    I completed act 5 in this last week. From 5.3.4 to 5.4.6. happy to have done it finally. :)
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    I completed act 5 in this last week. From 5.3.4 to 5.4.6. happy to have done it finally. :)

Congratulations! I still have to lock that in. What did you pull from the crystal?

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I really liked it as well, I went for a test run / practice session going up against Rulk and Old Man Logan, only to find myself eventually beating down Maestro...
    So my first LoL run became fact this week.

I love the crystals going on for a week, but that boost was scrumptious as hell as well hahaha
    Bapoi wrote: »
    I really liked it as well, I went for a test run / practice session going up against Rulk and Old Man Logan, only to find myself eventually beating down Maestro...
    So my first LoL run became fact this week.

I love the crystals going on for a week, but that boost was scrumptious as hell as well hahaha

Congrats on getting that run in, man -- nice work!
    Haha thanks :smile:

I was contemplating it, doing trial runs to see how far I'd get without delving into stash and such. Turns out this was a good week for it!

Now to grab a load of t4b again, then on to the next r4 haha.
    Haha thanks :smile:

I was contemplating it, doing trial runs to see how far I'd get without delving into stash and such. Turns out this was a good week for it!

Now to grab a load of t4b again, then on to the next r4 haha.

Who did you use, if I may ask? Always curious -- I haven't done mine yet, but it's coming

I used Blade and SL, with Drax, Nebula and GR for synergies.
    Depending on the fight it was either one, but Maestro was all Blade. Did not feel like having to deal with Maestro healing. It's a stamina battle for a lot of it though.
    Blade was good to have along if only for Magik by the way. She managed to even Limbo Blade to death eventually.

Each fight now was like doing RoL two years ago basically. 15/20 minutes average of bashing and focusing.
    I used Blade and SL, with Drax, Nebula and GR for synergies.
    Depending on the fight it was either one, but Maestro was all Blade. Did not feel like having to deal with Maestro healing. It's a stamina battle for a lot of it though.
    Blade was good to have along if only for Magik by the way. She managed to even Limbo Blade to death eventually.

Each fight now was like doing RoL two years ago basically. 15/20 minutes average of bashing and focusing.

Huh. Interesting. Thanks for taking the time to explain that -- appreciate it.
    No problem :smile:
  • CreditzCreditz Posts: 53
    I have also just finished my first LoL run but I used spark, blade, GR, MM, vulture.
    Blade was only really useful for magik for me and everyone else I used spark including maestro. His regen doesn't really appear much and if it does then quit the fight and start again.
    Creditz wrote: »
    I have also just finished my first LoL run but I used spark, blade, GR, MM, vulture.
    Blade was only really useful for magik for me and everyone else I used spark including maestro. His regen doesn't really appear much and if it does then quit the fight and start again.

Huh. Interesting, as well -- that an R4 Spark, I assume?

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Was honestly nice for arena too, just that bit more amount of points
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I did so much questing. Finished 4.3 and left almost 4.4 by the half of it. Im pretty much dealing with the shorstest paths in 4.4.1, 4.4.3 and 4.4.4
  • jaylerdjaylerd Posts: 113
    it's gone now?! **** i didn't think. damn, there goes my completion run in map 5.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    ESF wrote: »
    Anurag1606 wrote: »

Congratulations! I still have to lock that in. What did you pull from the crystal?

Not too mentionable guys. I pulled 5 star drax dupe from the crystal. And got another ready from shards and pulled 5 star kg. It was a cosmic day lol.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I’m going to miss the boosts from the crystals. 25% boosts are nothing to laugh at when it comes to taking on Collector with strategy Gamma