**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Gold Arena

DeliDeli Posts: 353 ★★★
With the constant addition of new champs and the pace at which we have been acquiring 5*'s I think it's safe to say majority if the community is lacking in gold. So, in order to fill this void I would like to suggest a Gold Arena.

Every Sunday, in addition to the current puny crystal arena, an arena with only Gold milestones and rank rewards should be offered. This would allow the community to earn the gold we desperately need which will allow the game to continue to move forward all in a suitable fashion.

The community has been asking for a solution to the gold shortage for a while, I believe this would be a suitable fix.

Comments

• Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Deli wrote: »
    The community has been asking for a solution to the gold shortage for a while, I believe this would be a suitable fix.

Which is exactly why they won't do it.
    Why do you think we got that pimp-slap in the form of halls of healing for summoner appreciation? Because the community has been complaining about a potion shortage?
    No. They have no intention of addressing the gold requests.
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★
    edited September 2018
    I keep seeing people complain about the lack of gold and I'm over here sitting on 6+ million and growing, wondering "What am I doing wrong?"