**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Omega Red and Emma Frost

IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 β˜…β˜…
Basically Mephisto and Iceman 2.0 *minus the coldsnap*

Omega- stand to long next to him you get slapped with 10 something not sure what but causes you to degen.

Emma-encases her body into diamond making her immune to debuff while one of her specials causes invert controls.

Btw love how amazing Emma looks in Diamond form 😍😍 lol
Β«1

Comments

• IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 β˜…β˜…
    Yeah i was thinking that Omega red is something like mephisto plus rogue maybe? Or even doctor strange or GR (after a heavy attack), but i dont think the regen will be as good as GR's

He is like rogue he can life steal
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2018
    Is this confirmed or a prediction? Just wondering.
    Edit: Jusy saw the video. Fun times ahead...
    IanMoone wrote: Β»
    Yeah i was thinking that Omega red is something like mephisto plus rogue maybe? Or even doctor strange or GR (after a heavy attack), but i dont think the regen will be as good as GR's

He is like rogue he can life steal

Yeak i know, that's why i mentioned GR and strange, cause they can life steal too.

What bout my boi hood lol
    Bahamut wrote: Β»
    Is this confirmed or a prediction? Just wondering.

Confirmed this is from the update 20.0 video they posted
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Get ready for the β€œOMG Emma Frost is broken” train. She’ll make Domino seem like a piece of cake.
    IcsGrec wrote: Β»
    Get ready for the β€œOMG Emma Frost is broken” train. She’ll make Domino seem like a piece of cake.

Every new champs is bugged lol
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191 β˜…
    I am so hyped for Omega Red! He was my favorite character in the old Marvel Vs Capcom games. And I love using both Rogue and Mephisto so perfect!
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I want Emma 😍
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    are you ready for the nerf post in september?
    Stop crying about defenders already, my God. It's old. Give it up. This is normal, defenders and attackers. You must be really bad at the game if you're upset every time a defender is introduced.

For Omega Red I hope he has some good damage dealing or something to balance out not having Power and Buff steal.

Im not upset but emma activating invert controls everytime during her specials is another unavoidable damage bc she deals huge amount of damage
    Wsm10 wrote: Β»
    I'm kinda bummed we didn't get Apocalypse and Mr. Sinister, as I'm more of a fan of them(huge Apocalypse fan), but I won't say no to more characters from the X-Men universe. I hope they're fun to use. Glad to see quite a few more people than I expected excited for these two. I honestly didn't know they had as big a following as they do. Hope everyone who wants them can get them fairly quickly and easily(aka cheaply)!

Dont worry they coming in march as march has been mutant event for past 2 yrs its like wrestlemania for kabam lol
    IanMoone wrote: Β»
    I'm kinda bummed we didn't get Apocalypse and Mr. Sinister, as I'm more of a fan of them(huge Apocalypse fan), but I won't say no to more characters from the X-Men universe. I hope they're fun to use. Glad to see quite a few more people than I expected excited for these two. I honestly didn't know they had as big a following as they do. Hope everyone who wants them can get them fairly quickly and easily(aka cheaply)!

Dont worry they coming in march as march has been mutant event for past 2 yrs its like wrestlemania for kabam lol

Hahaha, that's an awesome comparison. I hope you're right but wrong, only because that's a long ways away! But as long as they show up, better late than never. Good luck playing and thanks for the info.

I wont be wrong bc captain marvel is coming february since her film is coming...then we have march event....i think we will have tom hardy challenge in october with venom film coming to the game.
    edited August 2018
    Malgus86 wrote: Β»
    Stop crying about defenders already, my God. It's old. Give it up. This is normal, defenders and attackers. You must be really bad at the game if you're upset every time a defender is introduced.

For Omega Red I hope he has some good damage dealing or something to balance out not having Power and Buff steal.

It's a useless ability for a champ to have from the players stand point. The AI isn't suddenly gonna start moving backwards or anything like that. This is strictly an ability for the AI to use against players.

In fact I'd be willing to bet that if we fight her in the event quest she will have some way to make sure that the inverted controls hits us.

Ya like unblockable specials lol forcing us to react instead of block
  • LaylicLaylic Posts: 88 β˜…
    Based on the inverted controls timer starting on the first hit of the special, looks like it’s mostly over by the time you could move.

I am leaning towards the inverted controls activates regardless. Then you’d have to deal with the inverted controls to evade the special like with Thanos.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Laylic wrote: Β»
    Based on the inverted controls timer starting on the first hit of the special, looks like it’s mostly over by the time you could move.

I am leaning towards the inverted controls activates regardless. Then you’d have to deal with the inverted controls to evade the special like with Thanos.

I believe they mentioned that in the v20 discussion thread....that the inverted controls start when she activates a special, whether it makes contact or not. Then last .1 seconds after the special.

Anybody know how Frost activates her diamond mode? Didn't catch that anywhere....is it a special, dodge and hold or something else? Also, wonder how long it lasts because she seems to be virtually indestructible while it is active.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2018
    so your attempt to evade becomes a dash attack.....

then again with the input bugs lately, that happens now anyway
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 β˜…β˜…
    Emma frost, inverted controls champ, AKA Thanos 2.0 with infinity gauntlet
  • ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145 β˜…
    How does EF inverted controls special affect AI? I can imagine it will make enemies unpredictable and hard to counter. Great to place of defense though.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How does EF inverted controls special affect AI? I can imagine it will make enemies unpredictable and hard to counter. Great to place of defense though.

Shouldn’t affect AI at all, just a lazy way to make people use more items in war.