**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Specials constantly being parried

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
Has anyone else noticed recently that their special attacks are being parried lot more in arena?

Something's changed and I hope it doesn't carry over to war although I seriously suspect it will

Comments

• Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    Something's changed and I hope it doesn't carry over to war although I seriously suspect it will

The only thing that's changed is there used to be 4,661 posts made by people imagining that specials are suddenly getting blocked more often than usual.

Now there are 4,662.
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    AxeCopFire wrote: »

The only thing that's changed is there used to be 4,661 posts made by people imagining that specials are suddenly getting blocked more often than usual.

Now there are 4,662.

lol but they do get blocked more often that usual now

Make that 4,663.
  • Options
    HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »

Now there are 4,662.

It was reported by many back in July and Miike said they were gathering data. Since they are usually very fast on fixing bugs that affect players, Axe must be right and they didn't fix it yet because it was just a dream.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Just got the special the instant after your second medium/4th light connects. I haven’t really noticed anything blocking my specials unless I’m playing slow/recklessly.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    Has anyone else noticed recently that their special attacks are being parried lot more in arena?

I'm only on these days for the t4bc arena, and it usually takes 35-40 matches to get to 2 million, and in those fights I can honestly say this:

My sp3s have yet to be blocked or parried.

That's about it. Haven't noticed anything else.