**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next celebrity challenge?

Any1 know wen the next celeb challenge is coming out?

Comments

• Options
    Probably around the next Marvel movie.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    they typically come out with the release of MCU movies.
    so going by that there wont be one until Captain Marvel next year.
    there may be one with the new season of S.H.I.E.L.D.

butr anything outside of MCU movies/tv shows would be different to what they normally have done so hard to say.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
    Or they could be generous and do one for Tom hardy. Besides the fact hes an awesome actor.
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Marvel isn't going to let them do anything to advertise a Sony movie.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    maybe next month with the venom movie, the tom hardy challenge

Hardy’s Hardies?
  • Options
    Rogue42 wrote: »

Marvel will. It's Disney that wouldn't. Venom is still owned by Marvel. Disney doesn't really have control over this game. Marvel lets Kabam use their characters as long as they are labeled as Marvel characters. Now, if they did a Ben Affleck (Batman actor) or Gal Gadot (Wonder Woman actress) challenge, that's when things would get messy.

Marvel will. It's Disney that wouldn't. Venom is still owned by Marvel. Disney doesn't really have control over this game. Marvel lets Kabam use their characters as long as they are labeled as Marvel characters. Now, if they did a Ben Affleck (Batman actor) or Gal Gadot (Wonder Woman actress) challenge, that's when things would get messy.

• Options
    I thought Disney just bought Marvel for some reason that's why all of the Marvel movies are getting taken off of Netflix and put on the new Diisney streaming service that's coming next year. I could be wrong but I thought I read that somewhere recently.
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I thought Disney just bought Marvel for some reason that's why all of the Marvel movies are getting taken off of Netflix and put on the new Diisney streaming service that's coming next year. I could be wrong but I thought I read that somewhere recently.

Not sure how that's gonna go, since over here in the NEtherlands at least, GotG 2 is now on Netflix.
    It might change next year obviously, but for now everything seems to just keep on ticking as it did before.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
    Disney is just launching their own streaming service. Disney has owned marvel for 10 or 15 years now. They are just not letting Netflix play Disney stuff once they launch.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Unless they decide to do one for the Venom movie (possible, but not likely) not until the Cap. Marvel movie comes out.
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    There’s Iron Fist season 2 later this week. We could see a defenders challenge
  • Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 519 ★★★
    Tom Hardy's Champion Challenge, that would be so sick,oh god I love that guy :D@Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_
  • Options
    Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    It Will Either Be Tom Hardy, Riz Ahmed, Brie Larson, Or Lee Pace
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Should clarify. I meant I have a feeling that a Challenge will come soon. Doesn't necessarily have to be a Celebrity Challenge.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    a boss rush would be nice, the last one was pure bs