**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Arena streak reset with out a loss

(The device I use is an iPad (4th generation) with an A6x processor.)
I completed a streak of 11 rounds in arena and stopped to use my 5* the next day.
When I returned to arena the next day my streak was reset.
With the new update I noticed a visual glitch which resets the multiplier graphically but still awards the appropriate points and the streak number is maintained.
Just to be sure I played one round and the multiplier, streak number and points were indeed reset.
I haven't incurred a loss and the point total and rounds should reflect that.
The only outstanding instance I can think of that occurred in between the two times I entered arena is that I logged in briefly with my phone (android galaxy 7) but didn't actively play.
My phone isn't updated but it still had the Spider-Man event.
The game has crashed a couple of times but that issue seems to be separate and hasn't affected my streak.
I simply wanted to bring this to costumer services attention to prevent it from happening to other players but was directed to contact the game team through a crash report and the ticket was closed.

Comments

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Member Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    No it didnt

It's a visual bug

Double check to make sure you are getting the correct points
  • Danabolic77Danabolic77 Member Posts: 4
    Maybe I didn't explain myself clearly enough.
    I know about the visual bug.
    I have checked the numbers
    The points I'm awarded the multiplier and the streak number have been reset.
    This is different than the visual bug.