**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5.4.6 Difficulty

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
edited September 2018 in Strategy and Tips
4m3wf4tapgml.png
Just when i tought i seen it all u bring this impossible boss fight
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    It's not as 'hard' as you think. It just requires a certain way of playing. Just look up guides for it on youtube.
    Also I'd recommend getting some r3 5* champs or something.
    Just don't go saying that just cause you couldn't beat it in 4 goes that it's impossible and a cashgrab. Anyway I'd say the Collector is much harder.

Champs that can do pretty well against Ultron:
    • Nebula (electroshock charges kept on her reduce robot Ability Accuracy) (this includes his evade)
    • Loki (buff steal on sp1 and able to keep it on sp3 with heavy)
    • Hela and Angela (they don't rely on debuffs on opponent) (don't parry)
    If you're using anyone else, just remember to not parry. And yeah just get ready for his evades. Cause they happen.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    kfuruddkvgdl.png
    I got a nebula but shes weak n the collector was easyer he didnt evade or fill 3 bars in 1 sec off power or worse regen life
    Nebula completely counters him just get 5 electroshock charges and then he can’t do any of his abilities
  • UfuomahUfuomah Posts: 37
    edited September 2018
    I used a rank 3 duped 4 star Loki and have 1 shot him at least 3 times now. I have 2 more runs to 100% 546.
    Just don't parry anyhow. Watch the passive rebuffs he gains, if he gains a passive power gain and u parry or place a rebuff on him, it becomes active and he gains full power in seconds.
    Loki and medusa were the easiest to beat him for me.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Awesome complaint. Figure out that hitting him whilst he has powergain icon running is not the smar thing to do, then come back complaining. As has been said, watch videos, read up on his abilities. Stop calling it a money grab. It really isn't.

Is he annoying? Sure, it's 5.4.6. It's way past Kang, Thanos and Maestro. Is that weird? Not at all.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I just completed 5.4.6 yesterday, I brought in my 4 star r4 Medusa and 4 star r3 Loki for Ultron boss specifically. I used Medusa 1st and I could only manage to get him to 170k from 192k health. Then I used Loki 4 star r3 duped and I defeated Ultron with ease with only 1 40% revive. It's definitely way easy with Loki. Go try him. I felt so accomplished knowing that I beat him with just 4 star r3 Loki. Finally completed act 5. Not doing exploration any soon.
    nocwymkycmad.jpg
    Nope. It definitely isn't impossible.
    Nor a moneygrab.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    True but i wanted those rewards o well back to arena
    Shes only 3/5 undupe n hits like carnage
    You did read up above how some used a low Loki?
    People have done it with a 3* maxed Loki. Somehow, I tend to think that Nebula at 3/45 does better damage wise than Loki...
    Also, as was stated, 5 shock charges shuts him down entirely. It's just gonna be hitting from then.

But, feel free to go back to arena and waste the time you could have used in a somewhat longer fight to get your rewards.

You really are acting out like a petulant child. Damn...
    I allways call 5 stars that are 3/5 that
    Well i geuss i try it one time tomorrow when she gets out off aw deffence its easy to get to him anyways