**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Regarding lag

Hello everyone,
I wanted to ask if you guys are still working on the lag issue. It has significantly increased since the last update a few days ago.
I'm on Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge. No idea whether my phone is becoming old or the game is getting worse.
If someone else is using the same model please let me know how the game is going for you.

Comments

• TylerTyler Posts: 37
    This game is going bad i use a Samsung Galaxy 7 and a iPhone X and they both lag in game and block problems and other problems lol this game is no longer playable to me im at 717k rating and hate game now
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    The lag this past week has been horrible on ios. It's almost as if it's done intentionally to spike spending real money in-game.
  • Hey guys, I understand it can be frustrating when the game doesn't perform in the way you expect and we are constantly working to address the issue of lag. Ultimately, our aim is to make the game run as smoothly as possible across as many devices as possible!

To help us keep everyone's comments about lag and performance issues more organized, we created two dedicated threads and a bug report template. Links to both discussions can be found below. If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever one is relevant to you by providing the information we've requested in the bug report template, located on the first page of each discussion.

- Android user performance issues thread
    - iOS user performance issues thread

Thank you very much in advance for your help and patience as we work to address your concerns!
This discussion has been closed.