**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What to do?

Hey all! So I just did my initial run through Act 5 and opened the completion rewards (2 5* Crystals and 7 T4CC Crystals). I pulled Sabretooth and Void. I don’t know much about Sabretooth, and I’ve heard that Void desperately relies on being awakened. At the moment, I have 3 T2 Alphas in overflow. As of right now I only have the Catalysts to take Void to Rank 4, but I’m hesitant because of how dependent he is on his Dupe. Any advice?

Comments

• IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    How you pass 5.3 i am having trouble
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Hey all! So I just did my initial run through Act 5 and opened the completion rewards (2 5* Crystals and 7 T4CC Crystals). I pulled Sabretooth and Void. I don’t know much about Sabretooth, and I’ve heard that Void desperately relies on being awakened. At the moment, I have 3 T2 Alphas in overflow. As of right now I only have the Catalysts to take Void to Rank 4, but I’m hesitant because of how dependent he is on his Dupe. Any advice?

Rank up decisions are largely personal decisions. Which champs do you like using? What content are you looking to beat? Do you run suicides? Are you competitive in AQ/AW? Which other champs do you have? What does your resource stash look like?

The more complete the information you give, the more accurate the incoming advice can be. Currently, the advice you stand to get has only a small chance of being relevant to your current situation.
  • Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145

Rank up decisions are largely personal decisions. Which champs do you like using? What content are you looking to beat? Do you run suicides? Are you competitive in AQ/AW? Which other champs do you have? What does your resource stash look like?

The more complete the information you give, the more accurate the incoming advice can be. Currently, the advice you stand to get has only a small chance of being relevant to your current situation.
    Sorry for not giving enough information. As for content, I’m mainly just looking to explore Act 4 and 5.1 now. I don’t run suicides and I’m not in a very strict alliance when I comes to war and alliance quests. As for resources I’m a bit low on ISO/Gold but will definitely have enough to potentially take someone to 4/55 before the three T2 Alphas in overflow are gone. Thank you.
    My current Questing team consists of 5* Medusa, 4* Starlord, 4* Gwenpool, 4* Voodoo, and then either 4* Sparky or Blade depending on the quest. I don’t currently have a Mutant or Science champion at 5/50 or 3/45. I hope that helps.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Wait you pulled Sabretooth and don’t know who to rank? Rank him up. He’s a beast and a ton of fun to play with
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    You don’t happen to have a Killmonger to go with those 2 do you? I hear they make quite the trinity.
    Smash wrote: »
    Wait you pulled Sabretooth and don’t know who to rank? Rank him up. He’s a beast and a ton of fun to play with
    Thanks, I’ll definitely be taking him up
    You don’t happen to have a Killmonger to go with those 2 do you? I hear they make quite the trinity.
    Unfortunately I don’t, and I haven’t heard of the Sabretooth/Killmonger/Void Trinity. I’ll look into it though, thanks.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    How you handled the high block damage