**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

NewbieClan needs a few

This is a beginner alliance. Looking for a few active players. This is my second account and is free to play but I've been playing for 3 years with my other account and just trying to have fun build the alliance. We will run AQ and war as much as possible. Silver 1 last season. I'm always willing to answer questions. If you are level 20 or above and active message me. You have to be active though.

Comments

• WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Also Line(App) isn't required but if you plan on playing for a while it's a good idea to get started. Much easier to communicate that way.
  • GarmaggedonGarmaggedon Posts: 62
    What's your ingame/line name (and the alliance for that matter lol)? Just started a second account (lvl 26, 1 4*, probably two or three once I'm done with GP later tonight). I'm uncollected on my main account in a Gold 1 ally.
  • razorjack10razorjack10 Posts: 42
    I have secondary account at level 40+
  • razorjack10razorjack10 Posts: 42
    Whats ur line id to communicate
    Mine is razorjack0110 pls message me to discuss rest
    edited September 2018
    What's your ingame/line name (and the alliance for that matter lol)? Just started a second account (lvl 26, 1 4*, probably two or three once I'm done with GP later tonight). I'm uncollected on my main account in a Gold 1 ally.

My in game name is Munkeyz and the alliance is NewbieClan @Garmaggedon. Always looking for active teammates.
  • Join us @ NoDo
    Don't join NoDo..lol.
    If you are trying to build a new account NewbieClan is a good place.