**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Definitely something wrong with the ZTE Blade Spark,so bad considering quitting.

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
Ok,so me and my buddy just recently got new phones. The same phone,HTE Blade Spark. Ever since then the issue people have about "unresponsive controls" have been like 50 times worse. Like, I can't even think about trying to go for my ROL run or my UC run or anything due to this issue. It happens almost every fight. I'll b holding block and it won't block. Or I'll b tapping light attack and it goes for a heavy,more frequently than that it'll just stop attacking!!!!! I love this game,but I can't play it anymore! I can't afford a new phone :(

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Can we please get this looked into
  • It does this on the note 8 and newest iphone touch so it has nothing to do with the phone he has.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    🤔 I think it may be your phone..it definitely have weak specs and only 2GB of ram is definitely a no no
    sxfumeipvxel.png
    It looks like a pretty nice phone to me..
    I used an older ZTE for years and had GREAT gameplay... Definitely a problem with the game 😂
    Phone is more than capable of handling this game.
    Being the only game this phone has issues with but defend Kabam,please do 😁
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Dave2442 wrote: »
    You shouldn't blame the game for these problems. Never hearing of your phone before I looked it up. Your phone appears to be one of those budget phones. Marvel Contest of Champions is a huge application to download on a phone like that. If you want better gameplay I would suggest getting a better quality device to play on.

Nope it's the game, I played on the new galaxy and still had the problems he is having. I play using quite a lot of different phones and experience these things far too often. Especially getting hit while you know you were pressing block.
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit gonna assume These problems are too complicated to be fixed?
    Happened rarely on my older ZTE but this is like every fight/every other fight. I cannot progress because of this. Please,try at least :/
    N this is when the problem gets ignored
    Kpatrix wrote: »
    Maybe you need the blade ghost Rider spark for better results lol

Lmfao,I needed that laugh
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    p3jy2boyx9xv.png
    My LG V30 vs your phone
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    it is a combination of the game + the phone.....

the android coding for this game is obviously not the greatest as we have seen countless time before.
    to get good gameplay on an android you need a pretty darn new device.
    that device has lowend specs an i cant see it ever running well on that.

it is like if you buy a $300 PC you cant expect to play the latest new games. they just wont work.
    same as with phones.
    a phone is just a really small computer.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    The main problem i belive is in the graphic chip, adreno 308 is quite slow and old. I have a phone with 2 gb of ram too and runs smooth.
    Try before playing rebooting your phone, it clears cache and ram.
    I have on my phone the Microsoft Launcher, its lighter and faster than the stock Launcher, and has a ram cleanner widget. Install it and disable the stock launcher.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Well, my phone is oppo neo 7 ,android ver 5, only have 1 giga RAM and didnt have problem like yours
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    M1k0rin wrote: »
    Well, my phone is oppo neo 7 ,android ver 5, only have 1 giga RAM and didnt have problem like yours

size of ram does not directly affect the speed.
    the size of ram only determines how much info can be stored. which affects speed to a point as smaller ram means data needs to be cleared and refreshed more often as not as much can be stored.

the biggest thing is the speed of the ram, the speed of the processor and the speed of the speed of the video card,
    and then the OS. not just the android version but the ZTE ui might be taking up too much resource and causing this bad slowdown
  • Hi,

If you are experiencing performance issues, please report them using the template provided in the dedicated thread to Android performance. This helps us gather information for our performance investigations and keeps the forums more organized.
This discussion has been closed.