**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We are Venom >:)

What do you all think Kabam will have in store for us for the new upcoming Venom movie? New character(s)? Event quest possibly? Leave your predictions below :)

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I’m thinking Riot and Scream as the new champions and possibly a rework to Carnage and/or Venom.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I want Anti-Venom.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Riot, a new venom and a carnage buff
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    I'm hoping for a new venom that does the character justice. Carnage getting buffed is a lost cause at this point
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'm hoping for a new venom that does the character justice. Carnage getting buffed is a lost cause at this point

Rumor has it, they're working on two Cosmics at the moment. I believe one of them is Carnage, at least I assume so.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    edited September 2018

Why not buff the old one? And how is it a lost cause? Took years for Kabam to buff Luke Cage
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Venombuster is hilarious. Lol
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★

Why not buff the old one? And how is it a lost cause? Took years for Kabam to buff Luke Cage

thats what he was saying. they have said they are working on reworking 2 cosmic champs.

hopefully fixing carnage....
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    DRTO wrote: »
    It would be cool to see another venom mix character like they did with venompool. Venomhulk, iron venom, scarlet venom, Archvenom, War Venom, magvenom, Venombuster, captain venom, doctor venom, icevenom, venom rider, Gwenvenom, the list is endless lol

If agent coulson was in the game, we could have agent venom! Oh wait...
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    They’re doing 3 films so my guess would be we won’t get anti-venom until the last one comes out.
    I’d be interested in seeing his synergy’s though
    Maybe giving other champs immunity’s or regen.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    It would be cool to see another venom mix character like they did with venompool. Venomhulk, iron venom, scarlet venom, Archvenom, War Venom, magvenom, Venombuster, captain venom, doctor venom, icevenom, venom rider, Gwenvenom, the list is endless lol

So basically, the Venomverse characters? :smile:
    o7tq7whlhj5t.jpg
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I would fully expect anti venom to be god tier mainly because he has no weakness whereas the others do. Based off what I remember it was made to counter and destroy other symbiotes too so anti venom really sounds like the deadliest one.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Wouldn’t gwenpool + venom be lady venompool?

Wouldn’t gwenpool + venom be lady venompool?

She doesn't quite know herself actually :lol:

fpc1f90o545k.png