**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which cosmic should I rank up.

I have a lot of bleed damaging champs, gwenpool, blade, Wolverine, killmonger etc.... so am not looking for a champ that can help me fight bleed imune. admbvmn971dg.png

Which cosmic should I rank up. 48 votes

Gamora
2%
cx23433 1 vote
Drax
16%
TheManMythLegendAlex13369YouconfusedPeterQuillPaytoPlayNb2121Walletẞlооd 8 votes
Phoenix
20%
Vivek_786Darkrider05Duke_SilverMelkerlanneroAtharva111V1PER1987JayCeeFhfjghhggggjfhfjgShocker34Etjama 10 votes
Symbiote spidy
47%
LeNoirFaineantbuttersHammerbro_64colbyscipio987xananabananaDanny_Ajjohnsbb8Repto23Atticus9090Al_AhadHKGNZeronaut81SmashBitterHeadWelderofortuneQuattrucciSidDDragonAmazing_Demon05FooshblalalagodproTomstar124 23 votes
Ms mavel
12%
Captain_KandiceSIlverProfessorTaimurKhanTheRealmKeeperPedritkoNerds_galore 6 votes

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Symbiote spidy
    Doesn't really matter for 3/30. Sym spidey has one of the best armor breaks in the game and a wipe out L2. I'd rank him.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Symbiote spidy
    I’d say wait but if you must then Spidey is the best option out of your choices
  • Doesn't really matter for 3/30. Sym spidey has one of the best armor breaks in the game and a wipe out L2. I'd rank him.

symbl spidey is already at 3/30, am contemplating on who too take to rank 4/40. Thanks for your comment it's appreciated
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    none, you will regret it if you do
  • Nojokejaym wrote: »

So I should wait?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »

So I should wait?

yes
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    I would wait
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Symbiote spidy
    Symbiote spidey crits a ton & crits hard. His armor break lasts forever, & his sp2 hits like a truck with a guaranteed critical. I’m not sure what your roster is like, but if you need a decent cosmic option, he’ll do you fine until you get one of the top cosmic champs.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    None are worth it if you don't need another bleed champ
  • Ms mavel
    None of the above. Sym is great, until you dupe him.. Then he’ll evade you right into a grave. Ms Marvel is nice for her immunity, direct damage and fury.. But she, like the rest of your options, aren’t exactly game changers.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Phoenix
    Wait for medusa, hyperion or proxima
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Symbiote spidy
    Rank up who u want to play with bud...it's just a 4* R4 rankup...u can recover the resources used in a couple weeks or even faster...
    As for the lot,I would go with Spidey..he has a good armour break and a pretty deadly sp2..
    Symbiote spidy
    There is no need to wait to rank a champ to 3/30. @Jackbrooks2580
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    wait, I mean, why would you rank trash?

Prestige
  • Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    Symbiote spidy
    For imiw
    Symbiote spidy
    Doesn't really matter for 3/30. Sym spidey has one of the best armor breaks in the game and a wipe out L2. I'd rank him.

symbl spidey is already at 3/30, am contemplating on who too take to rank 4/40. Thanks for your comment it's appreciated

Oh, my bad. In that case I guess it depends on whether you need a new 4/40 right now and how hard it is for you to get t4 basics. I like sym spidey and he hits just as hard unduped. I would either rank him or wait.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Symbiote spidy
    I would go with Groot