**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which cosmic should I rank up.

I have a lot of bleed damaging champs, gwenpool, blade, Wolverine, killmonger etc.... so am not looking for a champ that can help me fight bleed imune. admbvmn971dg.png

Which cosmic should I rank up. 48 votes

Gamora
2%
cx23433 1 vote
Drax
16%
TheManMythLegendAlex13369YouconfusedPeterQuillPaytoPlayNb2121Walletẞlооd 8 votes
Phoenix
20%
Vivek_786Darkrider05Duke_SilverMelkerlanneroAtharva111V1PER1987JayCeeFhfjghhggggjfhfjgShocker34Etjama 10 votes
Symbiote spidy
47%
LeNoirFaineantbuttersHammerbro_64colbyscipio987xananabananaDanny_Ajjohnsbb8Repto23Atticus9090Al_AhadHKGNZeronaut81SmashBitterHeadWelderofortuneQuattrucciSidDDragonAmazing_Demon05FooshblalalagodproTomstar124 23 votes
Ms mavel
12%
Captain_KandiceSIlverProfessorTaimurKhanTheRealmKeeperPedritkoNerds_galore 6 votes

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Symbiote spidy
    Doesn't really matter for 3/30. Sym spidey has one of the best armor breaks in the game and a wipe out L2. I'd rank him.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Symbiote spidy
    I’d say wait but if you must then Spidey is the best option out of your choices
  • Doesn't really matter for 3/30. Sym spidey has one of the best armor breaks in the game and a wipe out L2. I'd rank him.

symbl spidey is already at 3/30, am contemplating on who too take to rank 4/40. Thanks for your comment it's appreciated
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    none, you will regret it if you do
  • Nojokejaym wrote: »

So I should wait?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »

So I should wait?

yes
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    I would wait
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Symbiote spidy
    Symbiote spidey crits a ton & crits hard. His armor break lasts forever, & his sp2 hits like a truck with a guaranteed critical. I’m not sure what your roster is like, but if you need a decent cosmic option, he’ll do you fine until you get one of the top cosmic champs.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    None are worth it if you don't need another bleed champ
  • Ms mavel
    None of the above. Sym is great, until you dupe him.. Then he’ll evade you right into a grave. Ms Marvel is nice for her immunity, direct damage and fury.. But she, like the rest of your options, aren’t exactly game changers.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Phoenix
    Wait for medusa, hyperion or proxima
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Symbiote spidy
    Rank up who u want to play with bud...it's just a 4* R4 rankup...u can recover the resources used in a couple weeks or even faster...
    As for the lot,I would go with Spidey..he has a good armour break and a pretty deadly sp2..
    Symbiote spidy
    There is no need to wait to rank a champ to 3/30. @Jackbrooks2580
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    wait, I mean, why would you rank trash?

Prestige
  • Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    Symbiote spidy
    For imiw
    Symbiote spidy
    Doesn't really matter for 3/30. Sym spidey has one of the best armor breaks in the game and a wipe out L2. I'd rank him.

symbl spidey is already at 3/30, am contemplating on who too take to rank 4/40. Thanks for your comment it's appreciated

Oh, my bad. In that case I guess it depends on whether you need a new 4/40 right now and how hard it is for you to get t4 basics. I like sym spidey and he hits just as hard unduped. I would either rank him or wait.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Symbiote spidy
    I would go with Groot