**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kudos to a great August

There’s been a lot of different opinions about the recent compensation. I’ve got to give credit to Kabam for making August an unforgettable month in regards to entertaining content, great new champs, lots of easy to attain rewards, and the boosts granted during the Summoner appreciation week. Taken as a whole, I think it was impressive.

This isn’t a brag post, just a recap of a really great month. I’m not in a power alliance, I’m not a whale, and my roster isn’t packed with 5 & 6 star champs. I’m pretty happy with how things went. I pulled 2x 5* champs, 16x 4* champs, went from level 53 to 56, cleared a ton of chapter 4, got a bunch of boosts & pots, and cleared a couple of chapters of 5.2 that I had been stuck on. I took my first 5* champ to rank 3 (Killmonger, the 5* champ). The regular monthly calendar had a bunch of awesome stuff, like the tier 2 alpha. The summoner gift was maybe a little underwhelming, if you want to split hairs. However, I feel like overall it was a really impressive package of content and rewards that came as a result of releasing an updated game build that was incredibly flawed & upsetting. Maybe the GP event was pre-planned, but it hit at a really good time for Kabam.

Anybody that wants to recap your August haul/achievements, sound off below. I think it’s important to call out the good things a company or service does as well as the bad.