**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why is it so hard to Bait special in Arena

I feel like baiting specials is a lot harder in arena than in quest, AQ or AW do anyone know the reason. I just spend 5 mins fighing hulk waiting for him to use is sp2 and nothing end up getting killed by his sp3 :-( mess my 179 streak up now im wondering if korg is worth the head ache lol

Comments

• Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Another conspiracy to make arenas even more miserable than they already are..
    U must buy everything!!!

How dare you grab something from the arenas fot free?....lol
  • Options
    Hahaha I would hardly say grabbing Just about any new featured champ in just about any arena is free. I don’t grind arena nearly as much as I used to but I have noticed the same thing.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I can usually take the death matches in arena if they use their specials, most of the time though they just dont use them. A few days ago i remember baiting out star lords sp2, i had to evade his heavy 3 times against the wall before he used it. while if that was mordo, or someone with a difficult heavy to evade i would have lost my streak. While then there are times where you fail to bait the sp2 because they refuse to use it, yet as soon as they get an sp3 they use it immediately...
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    exactly they use their Sp3 immediately but take forever and a day to use sp2 :-( @Savio444
  • Options
    Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    Yes! It drives me nuts. If I’m up against an AI about the same level as me, I just give up and take the 3rd special since I can usually survive at least 1 of them. Depends on the champ of course.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Yes, that is why i hardly ever do featured 4/5 arena. I always get it in the t4b arena.
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Savio444 wrote: »
    Yes, that is why i hardly ever do featured 4/5 arena. I always get it in the t4b arena.
    im so tight right now 179 steak all gone now im just going to go for t he 4 star and also t1 alpha

• Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    Bring power drainers for those later matches where the AI wants to hold for L3.
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    This has been an increasingly annoying issue since Stark Spiderman came out with his Taunt ability.