**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Out of my 5 3-Star Cosmic champions which one should be leveled up on to my team?

Out of my 5 3-Star Cosmic champions which one should be leveled up on to my team? 42 votes

Proxima Midnight
9%
ItsTheBroskiJayCeeXxOriginalxXFooshblalala 4 votes
Gamora
0%
Captain Marvel
0%
Medusa
83%
DNA3000EvilEmpireAjavedHort4Superman69SpeedbumpSungjAnonymous346username7312DOKTOROKTOPUSEthans8279SceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsJdub1250Hammerbro_64JyotishkaCupidTrollllolllloSix_strings6DankestChef 35 votes
Venompool
7%
Spity68cx23433PeanutSwag 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    Medusa
    At your apparent level of progress in the game, Medusa's high damage output is probably most valuable to you. You will quickly outlevel your 3* champions over time, and high damage is what you'll get the most bang for buck in rank ups until they get replaced by higher level 4* champions.
  • Options
    My team currently consists of 4-Star Infinity War Iron Man, 4-Star Doctor Strange, 3-Star Kingpin(awakened), 3-Star Storm, and 3-Star Thor(Jane Foster). And I’m not a fan of Thor girl so i want to replace here with another class and I have no science champions that are 3-Star or above. So cosmic is my best bet. And it seams Medusa is the way to go
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Proxima Midnight
    Proxima with that infinity enemies synergy...I think it applies to either doc strange or IMIW