**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU KABAM!!!

SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
I would like to give a big shout out to the programmers, game character designers and the marketing team for the recent release of the stark enhanced spidey!! Simply put he is awesome sauce in every single department, from his character movements, character model, to his outstanding abilities and damage output.

I must admit I'm bitter at spending 6k of my units and not get the 4*, on top of 30,000 shards opening 2 5* featureds and getting another SL and Luke Cage

Comments

• Options
    SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    However, I'm pleased that there was such effort and innovation invested in creating this new spidey!! He's such an interesting, robust, beautiful and overall outstanding champ. Two thumbs up from the koo84, keep up the excellent guys!!
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Kabam should also consider improving Carnage. Not too much, but an adjustment to carnage to make him useful for something.
  • Options
    SkylordSkylord Posts: 138
    They have made some improvements i too have burned a hole in my wallet going for featured champs it's boreline gambling which should be illegal otherwise the game is done a lot too keep me spending
  • Options
    SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    edited July 2017
    CoquiFongo wrote: »
    I completely disagree with this. The last thing this game needed was another Spider champion, and they made him way too OP. I know Kabam is capitalizing on the movie coming out, and that is fine, good marketing is good marketing. But 6 now 7 Spider champions is too much.

Like honestly I believe yess there are TOO many spidey suits in this game and certainly there are quite a few charachters we would like to see but they arent there. But come on its not bad to appreciate the fact that kabam has ended up making a gem of a champion(playable).

So we can be a sour-face when kabam gets it wrong but we dont need to be a sour-face when kabam has gotten it right after a long time. Right?
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I completely disagree with this. The last thing this game needed was another Spider champion, and they made him way too OP. I know Kabam is capitalizing on the movie coming out, and that is fine, good marketing is good marketing. But 6 now 7 Spider champions is too much.

How is he OP? We should be glad they didn't add another trash champ to the game, but instead finally added a good one.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    We need spideman 2099
  • Options
    TripleD_FenrirTripleD_Fenrir Posts: 146
    LoPresti wrote: »

How is he OP? We should be glad they didn't add another trash champ to the game, but instead finally added a good one.

Oh, his damage is insane, that's how. Couple that with his Taunt mechanic and you got a new God-tier offense champion; feels great to play, so that's nice too (2* tryouts).
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    We need spideman 2099
    Could only hope they add him would be nice
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited July 2017
    LoPresti wrote: »

Well, facing him in the Stark Quest and he was a nightmare, freaking fast, bouncing from here to there of the Stage (not just the Screen) in a blink and his high punch is some times a monster, I was KO just with a high punch starting the fight (4/40 slightly less than half life).
    But I guess he'll not be so op in No-AI hands.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Duplicated deleted.