**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

please bring back 0.99 cents deals.

Hi all,
what is your opinion on bringing back 0.99 cents deals, like 4 star hero or 125 units deal?
Thanks in advance.
@Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf

Comments

• FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I would wholeheartedly second this as well. Yet, common sense dictates that this will not happen, as it will cut into Kabam’s bottom line.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Maybe in december again, as an anniversary offer.
    Just MAYBE.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »
    I would wholeheartedly second this as well. Yet, common sense dictates that this will not happen, as it will cut into Kabam’s bottom line.

Actually, if these deals were to come around every now and then, people would be more inclined to spend some money.
    There would need to be a max amount on them though. Especially when it's for champs.

Let's indeed keep fingers crossed for some deal around some holiday (Halloween is coming up as well...).
  • Bapoi wrote: »
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »

Actually, if these deals were to come around every now and then, people would be more inclined to spend some money.
    There would need to be a max amount on them though. Especially when it's for champs.

Let's indeed keep fingers crossed for some deal around some holiday (Halloween is coming up as well...).

I am hoping as well,Thanks man :smiley:
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    The 0.99 and 2.99 offers seen in the past always get a bite from me, the 9.99 + offers are out of budget for most "casual" gamers... at the end of the day you buy console games for that kind of value!
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i wouldn't buy a 4* champion even at $ 0.01, it is an old deal
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    I still would stand F2P even tho they wouldn't care.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    It's fine if you want to be F2P, I mostly am as well, but I do look at the deals and whether or not they pose a value to me.
    A deal like the last one where you buy a 5* for 100 dollars? Not on your life.
    A deal where I'd get a champ I didn't yet have for a single dollar, even if it's a 4*? Definitely.

It's value in the eye of the beholder after all. And many people are more willing to spend a little than massive bulks as many deals often tend to be.