**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can we please get an answer...

@Kabam Sophia @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Valkyrie

Will one of you please comment on the extra 1000 cinematic crystal shards.

Why were there only 25.5 crystals instead of 26?

I have yet to see any response on this

Comments

• Options
    SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Great post V1per. Would be good to see a comment on this.
  • Options
    Soooooo that special thing you guys said something about at the beginning of gp goes to the movies if you 100% every level is 1000 shards of slightly better than average phc? Hahaha. Honestly not complaining, I mean I got dumped on out of every 4 and 5* crystal I got from the event BUT, I still got multiple chances at good high rarity champs. I still got multiple 4 and 5* champs so all in all it was a GREAT event! DO MORE LIKE IT! lol. But I will say I was expecting something a little better out of 100% all levels. But hey! As I said amazing event over all with killer rewards!
  • Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Bonze9 wrote: »
    Soooooo that special thing you guys said something about at the beginning of gp goes to the movies if you 100% every level is 1000 shards of slightly better than average phc? Hahaha. Honestly not complaining, I mean I got dumped on out of every 4 and 5* crystal I got from the event BUT, I still got multiple chances at good high rarity champs. I still got multiple 4 and 5* champs so all in all it was a GREAT event! DO MORE LIKE IT! lol. But I will say I was expecting something a little better out of 100% all levels. But hey! As I said amazing event over all with killer rewards!
    There was no special reward for 100% that was just people misinterpreting what they wrote. And they even clarified it a few times
  • Options
    SbkSbk Posts: 53
    @Kabam Lyra

Thank you for the follow up.
  • Options
    PrincessAudriiPrincessAudrii Posts: 5
    edited September 2018
    @Kabam Lyra The missing shards were not in epic. I have 2 accounts. One is level 28 and therefore could not do epic. Yet still has the missing 1000 shards.

So sending 1000 shards only to those players who completed EVERY difficulty isnt 100% fixing the issue.
  • Options
    sm918ud9mz41.jpg
  • Options
    CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    @Kabam Lyra The missing shards were not in epic. I have 2 accounts. One is level 28 and therefore could not do epic. Yet still has the missing 1000 shards.

So sending 1000 shards only to those players who completed EVERY difficulty isnt 100% fixing the issue.

The 26 cinematics were for all difficulties. If you didn’t do epic, why should you get any shards at all when you did not complete all the requirements?
  • Options
    CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    CFree wrote: »

The 26 cinematics were for all difficulties. If you didn’t do epic, why should you get any shards at all when you did not complete all the requirements?
    I should clarify: why should you get any extra shards?
  • Options
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Sbk wrote: »
    @Kabam Sophia @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Valkyrie

Hi,

The extra 1000 Cinematic Shards will be sent out to anyone who fully explored all the difficulties of the Gwenpool event to ensure that players get the correct amount of crystals as listed in the announcement. Keep an eye out for them in your inbox this week.

What is the purpose of the timer on cinamatic crystals? Do the convert to phc’s if we don’t open them?
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Sbk wrote: »

Hi,

The extra 1000 Cinematic Shards will be sent out to anyone who fully explored all the difficulties of the Gwenpool event to ensure that players get the correct amount of crystals as listed in the announcement. Keep an eye out for them in your inbox this week.

Wait, why would you have to have completed every difficulty to get the 1,000 shards? Why can’t you just give everyone an extra 1,000 shards? I did all difficulties except beginner and I’m 1,000 shards from a crystal, too. I realize I’m asking for something that will result in a 2*, but you never specified all difficulties had to be complete. The math was incorrect, so everyone should get the missing 1,000 shards.
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    When did it ever say you'd get 26 for sure?

Oof, I'd say delete this but its nice to have a testament to ones stupidity. Slow your roll
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    When did it ever say you'd get 26 for sure?

Oof, I'd say delete this but its nice to have a testament to ones stupidity. Slow your roll

Magic. I laughed at this sooo hard. DF needs to pull its horns in something wicked