**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which MCOC Hero will you choose to defeat the mighty Emma Frost (aka) The White Queen

Comments

• Options
    On uncollected Emma, Medusa did well. Also beat her with sparky and not surprisingly Gwenpool. All r4 5*s only Gp is duped but she’s sig level 180 so that helps a TON!
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    They said she's immune to most debuffs. Does that include stun and armor break? Maybe need champs like SL and maybe Hela
  • Options
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    They said she's immune to most debuffs. Does that include stun and armor break? Maybe need champs like SL and maybe Hela

Medusa snaps her armor with the first hit. After that you can shatter it with an s1 then time your attacks to keep her shattered and go for an s2 to bleed her out a decent amount before starting all over.

Sparky needs a little different strat. And some perfect timing and staying away from the really fast and devastating heavy. But stack them charges and let the s2 fly as soon as her armor falls away and boom. Sparky does what he does.

Gp once again is yet another strategy all together. Honestly best thing found for her was push Emma to s3 and be really careful when she comes out of it. You can get some really good bleeds in on her as well but when she armors up the tend to fall off.

Hope this at least helps a few of you that like me don’t or won’t rank their 5* yondu up lol.
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    d729c3zou9ur.jpeg

I was able to get to her to look at her abilities. It looks like there’s some weird coding in her sig and in telepathy form (evade). Is it just me? Maybe someone else can. Confirm those abilities.

looks at your Rosta Like holy hand grenades "nicer problems to have" hahah I hope you struggled! :D
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Mixalis wrote: »
    Green Goblin destroys her. Keep spamming sp1 because it applies a weakness buff and she's not immune to that. It reduces her attack and specials

Oh me like. Time to whip out GG 6* into quest
  • Options
    Any decent burst damage champ can destroy her, I just fought her. Got koed but in my last champ was electra and lasted long without taking any sp damage. She lagged and intercepted me which koed me. But now when I'll use my starlord against her, she will have no chance of winning.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Would Thor Rag be good? Once you use sp3 she should be shocked and have armor break. Then all you need to do is pummel her to death inflicting shock, armor break and stun all the while. Just an idea.
  • Options
    ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Bishop
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I one shotted her with 5* Proxima, her true strike breaks through her Diamond armor and when my dash was off and ended up blocking/perry her sp1, I took little damage.
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    IsItthough wrote: »
    I think Stark Spidey will do well against her, I would also like to know if her armor can be stolen like ice armor. It would be cool if Loki could steal it.

I thought the same my next run on her I'll try 6* Loki
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    I used Bishop he destroyed her
  • Options
    @Kabam Vydious I think it's cool, the magneto, the fanatic, and the others who wear a helmet against mind control are immune to emma frost, they're not good at haha
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    @Kabam Vydious I think it's cool, the magneto, the fanatic, and the others who wear a helmet against mind control are immune to emma frost, they're not good at haha

Chuck Norris Simply does not need to beat Emma she beats herself for his approval! :D
  • Options
    AjitmoAjitmo Posts: 10
    Sentinel smokes her, I posted a video on YouTube. Justin Kupsick. Sentinel
    Vs uncollected Emma Frost
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Duped CAP IW just go in with a cosmic and science champ and parry and build charges he’s got great block proficiency, unleash SP2 with heavy fury
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Gwen Pool and Medusa are very good options. Once again proving their value once again
  • Options
    GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    i used stark spidey and green goblin those 2 helped a lot
  • Options
    I'll use King Groot coz she can't go on to diamond mode when Armour Break is active and KG's SP 1 may trigger Permanant Armour Break
  • Options
    CASrini003 wrote: »
    I'll use King Groot coz she can't go on to diamond mode when Armour Break is active and KG's SP 1 may trigger Permanant Armour Break

Good call if you don’t have a Medusa!
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Guess it’s power lock champions turn to shine as Emma have too many immunities but not immune to power lock. I bet magik will do well, just gotta fight through the inverted control mode until Magik goes to sp2 (despite Emma will always be in Diamond form as my power bars will always be ahead of her’s)
  • Options
    ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Kabam says she is going to be hardest character to beat but many videos on internet people one shot her with hyperion, corvus, medusa! Also withing one day! She isn't the hardest character there are many better defender than her.
  • Options
    Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★

• Options
    Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
  • Options
    sentinel should be one of them, they are made to not be controlled by telepathy, but of course kabam wouldn't do that, the inverse controls still afect it
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    G0311 wrote: »
    I one shotted her with 5* Proxima, her true strike breaks through her Diamond armor and when my dash was off and ended up blocking/perry her sp1, I took little damage.

@G0311 What level is your Prox? I’ve got a duped Prox at R3 and love her true strike; I assume you simply used the safeguard against projectiles ability to handle the mental strike from Frost.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    All robots (with the exception of Nebula for not being truly robotic all the way) should be immune to the reversal indeed. That is a bit of an eyesore in this champ.
    I am not asking for a nerf mind you, but if they get Unstoppable Colossus, Juggernaut, Mags white and red right, they should get the robots right as well.

Mags magnetizes robots, Emma shouldn't be able to control them.
  • Options
    Fluffydragon2Fluffydragon2 Posts: 109
    Venompool special 1. Alittle unauthodoxed but it can work