**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Game issues im having.....

supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Member Posts: 194
* Still can't land a special after 5th hit of combo
* Being stuck immediately after last hit of combo, unable to block it.
* Being attacked mid combo, getting hit between like 3rd-4th hits and 4th-5th hits.

These are occuring with different champs on all levels of game.

I use an LG G4 Android device, version 6.0

Comments

• supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Member Posts: 194
    Oh...I forgot to mention the whiffing on attacks.
  • supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Member Posts: 194
    * And swipes not registering.
    * Quake not charging after evading.
    * Hyperion not performing heavy after 1st hit on a parry.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Member Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    I've been expericing them all to besides the quake and Hyperion ones (since I really don't use them.) , and much more it's really irritating

I've also had blocks fail or just get ripped through on regular attacks and normal specials, I've had specials just not work or misfire, i've had problems with parry, I've had my champs randomly fire off specials for no reason or charge ahead, fight by themselves, them just not wanting to perform their specials and get stuck in a special block mumbo, my evading champs getting hit in the face when they're evading etc.

I'm starting to get really annoyed with all these issues some of which were supposed to fixed already some of which have been going on for a very long time but yet they persist.

I wish they would take some downtime and iron out these issues instead of continuing to put out content for this broken mess that's costing us so much money, resources and causing us frustration and also causing people to leave the game or not play as much anymore.

So for the love of God do something about all these issues.
  • RedmistRedmist Member Posts: 31
    I'm gonna try and stay positive but this game has been trash all night. it's almost unplayable at times I'm having problems across the board. Lots of lag not able to build combos dropping guard what's killing me hard every time it flippin happens I get hit with a flippin special but my special are not hitting not that they miss or they block it just did no damage or it just didn't Register and my opponent just walk right through it It not fun try to build a streak one punch at a time going after Spider-Man I'll losing my mind plus I'm using a bunch of units hopefully Monday they will fix what's broken
  • AviWeizmanAviWeizman Member Posts: 28
    * And swipes not registering.
    * Quake not charging after evading.
    * Hyperion not performing heavy after 1st hit on a parry.

i thought its my fault she is not charging heavy attacks after evade