**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Mass lag, overheat, battery drain [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    PHJfin wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/cGZ2CGgzLpI

Video of massive lag after latest update. Lag is everywhere, not THAT bad during fights, it goes pretty smooth, but has lag spikes more than earlier.

Edit... Android

THIS!!!! This is exactly it. This kind of lag on maps, in fights, on crystal screen, and scrolling thru characters...unplayable. Can't even try to fight emma frost on uncollected until this is resolved.
  • mrTequilasmrTequilas Posts: 31
    my game laggs even in fights, if it's not fixed im thinking the uninstall
  • ADMKADMK Posts: 19
    Everytime I open mcoc,i have to wait for a min to tap fight r crystal r other options...
    In Arena I can't drag champ at the beginning...it take sometime to load champ portrait ( one by one.)
    In crystal vault, suddenly I can't scroll it..it also take sometime...
    o9mucss77u8j.png

Moto g4 plus
    Nougat 7.0
    All of game mode (quest, arena, crystal vault..etc)
    update 20.0.1

Pls solve this problem ASAP...I'm getting frustration!!!
  • WahyauWahyau Posts: 32
    Game drains battery from 100% to 0 in 15 mins

Dell Venue 8 3830 tab
    Android 4.4.2
  • OmiSharmaOmiSharma Posts: 12
    Okay
    Great kabam developers, please a single update without any issue and I will praise you.
    So note that I am facing battery drain and heating. Lagging is always a issue.
    So, you guys feel like god when we request you to solve such problems.
    Please solve it.
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    edited September 2018
    kabam you cannot do any champion testing on a unstable game (software) . The results and videos and play will display incorrect values You need stabilize the game before you make changes or test to champions behaviour in game

Looking forward to some MD test at different level for all the mystic champions i have

Please send a update on ongoing issues
  • MeizMeiz Posts: 2
    После последнего обновления играть не возможно, меню и карты ужасно тормозят, криссталы открываются с большой задержкой, так же очень подвисает в начале боя и иногда во время! Нагрев телефона значительно увиличился!
  • DesctrlDesctrl Posts: 2
    edited September 2018
    The game is put in slow motion. You can not play since since I installed the update 20.0 the game is stuck for minutes, the fights appear in slow motion and is unplayable because you're already dead with 4-5 hits in irreproachable supermissions. I can not open crystals, play war or play Sands because of how slow it is. Please I need a solution or I will have to leave the game. I never had any problems with an update but since installing version 20.0 the game was injected. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious Here I leave a video that I uploaded to see how serious the game is https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=imnIVd5rNLU&t=38s
  • I'm having the same issue. I would like to for this comment to be acknowledged but the game is unplayable at this point.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    For me also
    Arena gameplay same thing happened
  • เห็นด้วยเกมเล่นไม่ได้เลย แก้ไขด่วน
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    ADMK wrote: »
    Everytime I open mcoc,i have to wait for a min to tap fight r crystal r other options...
    In Arena I can't drag champ at the beginning...it take sometime to load champ portrait ( one by one.)
    In crystal vault, suddenly I can't scroll it..it also take sometime...
    o9mucss77u8j.png

Moto g4 plus
    Nougat 7.0
    All of game mode (quest, arena, crystal vault..etc)
    update 20.0.1

Pls solve this problem ASAP...I'm getting frustration!!!

I used to use that phone for this game a long time ago, it was barely playable then so must be so much worse now. That phone can't handle this game an will never be able too. Suggest buying a new device to play on
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    9npbcmu0zog5.jpeg
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Is there gonna be a fix for this lag????????
  • Mods instead of trying to placate the masses by asking for details of devices how about someone actually comes on here with an apology and acknowledgement of this issue.

Android has been long suffering with issues of lag, slowness and heating, albeit to lesser extent to pre publish 19. However it was only when this issue spread to Apple customers that it was even mildly entertained as an issue and "investigated".

Publish 19 made a large portion of the players performance on varying devices (iOS and Android) suffer significantly, those already suffering just had it worsened and now publish 20 has taken that one step too far for some Android users like myself. The game is practically unplayable now on 2 of my devices.

Pull your fingers out. Stop trying to gloss up needless things to make the game prettier as this is largely the cause of the issue.

My observations of problems on my devices and why

* Crystals now are shinier, more sparkly and have lots of fancy particle effects, result = crystal vault lag
    * Character roster management - slow loading, difficulty scrolling, why? Needless background animations no doubt creating memory leaks and unnecessary performance issues
    * lag on map screens, snails pace crawling between nodes. Why is this even happening??! Too much focus on glossing up the maps, adding lots of fancy animations and things going on.
    * no surprise that dormammu has long been complained about, especially from parts of the Android community. His character model has been sited to create lag by numerous people. Yet now more and more newer characters are culprits for causing issues too, such as Morningstar & mephisto, At some point I've got to stop and wonder if it's deliberate.

If you even care a smidgen about your customers do some decent things:
    1. Acknowledge you are aware of issues
    2. Implement a way for players to individually set their graphics setting, turning off needless particle effects. With the ability to adjust people can find the optimum setting which is both practical for playing and maintains as much as the visual beauty as possible.

I've been here since the first month, I enjoy the game, hell I have 2 very good accounts. I don't wish to stop but as of right now the game is practically unplayable on 2 out of 3 devices I have.
  • SPAZER17SPAZER17 Posts: 21
    since the 4 of september i updated the game it started lagging so badly every min and most of the time when i go to the crystal vault i cant scroll up or down nor do nothing so im forced to restart the game
  • SPAZER17SPAZER17 Posts: 21
    has anyone else experienced the same or lots of lag since the new update came out?
  • THRobinsonTHRobinson Posts: 37
    I have a Samsung S5 phone with no lag, but my newer/faster tablet is unusable now for this game.

Lenovo Yoga Tab 10" YT-X703F running Android 7.1.1.
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    Latest version of game sucks,on my huawei tablet stucks,i lost easiest fight in aq,bcs of impossible lag stucking.. i am scared to start fighting in aw. please tell me how long kabam will play with our nerves??????
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    tonyj007 wrote: »
    Device Operating System: 11.4.1

Mobile Carrier: No

WiFi Only

Game Version 20.0

Latest update

Device gets hot after a few minutes of play, lag at the start of fights. I was expecting to test MD on all level from 1 to 5. But its locked so can not really carry out test on different mystic champions. Its good that support could test all level of MD and we can only test 1 level before its reset. I do have MD at level 5 its a pity I can not test as it is now locked. I was expecting to carry out test on different mastery builds with MD at different level. But thats in the bin now.

Will reduce my game time as device gets hot

Members/players play safe

update

Game Version 20.01

The MD testing on different mastery builds with MD at different level. has been resolved. But felt i should keep in my log

I can confirm after several hours in all game modes that the lag overheating and network alerts are still a ongoing issue

Expect to lose in fights to AI and arena in your match

I think the latest update has failed

will update soon but don't expect any changes to a unstable game

Comments please

Update

i wrote this in the patch 19.01 thread

its a very sad time in game, each update to game fails . How much damage will patch 20.0 cause

comments please

I am experiencing the same issues as every other members . The thing i dislike the most is when you get kicked out the game during AW.

I hope it does not too long to stabilize this game
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    the EQ is still lagging a lot, plsssssssss
  • Hey Kabam , After 20.0 update I can't able to play freely it's hangs and lag it's performance. Resolve the issue
  • BraderSawBraderSaw Posts: 76
    This Bad That Game in don't like this game
  • THRobinsonTHRobinson Posts: 37
    Don't forget to post what device and OS you're running... Kabam can't fix something if they don't know what's causing it.
This discussion has been closed.