**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emma Frost(Not whining)

2»

Comments

• MrVamps07MrVamps07 Posts: 45
    edited September 2018
    She’s perfect; I already have one of the best counters ranked up
    Use Howard The Duck with L1. Red skull with L3. Magic with L2. Medusa with L3 then L2. Spark and IMIW even Ghost. Corvus Glaive, Dormammu, Doctor Strange, SW. That's so far i know can defeat emma frost. Prepare atleast 2 lvl 4 revive incase you got some trouble.
  • Git gud noob, she is easy if you have skill like me
    Archangel is the most useless guy in this EQ
    tenor.gif?itemid=4247138

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Wow an actual good poll with a variety of opinions and funny ones at well.
  • She’s perfect; I already have one of the best counters ranked up
    KABAM'S UP TO THEIR USUAL MONEY GRABBING!!! UNLESS YOU HAVE STRONG CHAMPS LIKE THE TOP 10-20% WITH MAX 5* N 4/55. YOU PROBABLY GONNA SPEND HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY TO BEAT HER IN UNCOLLECTED! HONESTLY THIS KINDA SUCK! KABAM MONEY GRAB JUST BECOME MORE MORE AGGRESSIVE! I FELT LIKE BREAKING MY PHONE WHEN TRYING TO BEAT HER IN UNCOLLECTED!
    KABAM'S UP TO THEIR USUAL MONEY GRABBING!!! UNLESS YOU HAVE STRONG CHAMPS LIKE THE TOP 10-20% WITH MAX 5* N 4/55. YOU PROBABLY GONNA SPEND HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY TO BEAT HER IN UNCOLLECTED! HONESTLY THIS KINDA SUCK! KABAM MONEY GRAB JUST BECOME MORE MORE AGGRESSIVE! I FELT LIKE BREAKING MY PHONE WHEN TRYING TO BEAT HER IN UNCOLLECTED!

Dude I have an R1 Corvus 5 star I dedtroyed master mode. This month Corvus is awesome!
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    She’s perfect; I already have one of the best counters ranked up
    bm3epps wrote: »
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    y9xtgm4h6810.png

This is hilarious to me. Not one of those champs you pictured will counter her. All 4*s too. Let me guess you used a lot of revives to get uncollected. That's fine and all but just expect to use a lot of revives in uc too. Also, learn to fight her

lmao..you probably used revives as well in uncollected as most have done..back on topic..Corvus is a good counter to her if you have him

I said a "a lot of" meaning more than usual. Everyone has to use them unless they waited a long time to rank 5 a stark spiderman. point is, I was only calling out that this person did 0 research as to who to use, and then called for a nerf because she's too hard. that is the fact, not the meaningless rhetoric statement i made.
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    MrVamps07 wrote: »
    Use Howard The Duck with L1. Red skull with L3. Magic with L2. Medusa with L3 then L2. Spark and IMIW even Ghost. Corvus Glaive, Dormammu, Doctor Strange, SW. That's so far i know can defeat emma frost. Prepare atleast 2 lvl 4 revive incase you got some trouble.

I love the fact the first champ you listed was The Duck! I also like when Kabam throws us opponents and people find unique or seldom used champs as viable counters. Just like ronan last month I'll be spamming sp1 with howard this month.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    She has a good design, her attack is just way too high
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    y9xtgm4h6810.png

This is hilarious to me. Not one of those champs you pictured will counter her. All 4*s too. Let me guess you used a lot of revives to get uncollected. That's fine and all but just expect to use a lot of revives in uc too. Also, learn to fight her

Hypes is a great counter to her...
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I enjoyed the fight. Went in blind the first time and got wrecked. Came back with a better team and got her down with 1 team revive. Her attack is a little high imo. 13k is a lot. 2 hits and dead. It it was a good challenge.
  • jaylerdjaylerd Posts: 113
    After MODOK and Killmonger's Uncollected events, Kabam "reevaluated" the Uncollected difficulty.

The next month, we got the Sentinel event quest, which was easy.

Then the two Infinity Quests: The first was pretty tedious, extremely annoying on part 6. Then Thanos, which was fairly easy. Thanos was a nightmare but you only had to fight him twice, and each time was a very different fight.

After that? A couple of easy months! The Domino / Massacre one was easy as hell and The Ant-Man quest was even easier.

Then Red Skull. The hardest part wasn't even Heimdall or the Skull himself, but a bloody damn Adaptoid? Getting your ass kicked by 3 year-old AQ fodder? Really? "Ronan, the character you'll never use, will be really great!"

And now, Emma. I've seen a 2-minute one shot of her with a souped up Hyperion, and that's great, but she certainly stinks more and more of this "have the right champs, win the fight."

So my conclusion is I have no real conclusion. Kabam said they reevaluated something but I'm seeing so much inconsistency in the grind, the difficulty, the requirement of players to have certain champs to succeed in the wake of these insanely powerful cash-grab champs.

You can gamble that i'll pay the money to succeed, Kabam, or you can make the game so irritating that I stop playing altogether. Your move. Make it easier, nerf the rewards, I don't care. Why should I hate playing the game this much only to get 6* shards and open another X-Force Deadpool? Piss off with that.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I lost all 5 champs and only took out 5k hp on my first try. Went on to watch some videos and practise on heroic using a 3* champ. I eventually 100% Uncollected EQ with 0 units spent except for energy refills. My 4/55 Morningstar was the MVP against her as she wrecks everything with 5 souls.
  • UPDATE!
    I know i said earlier in post she was hard. i didn't play around enough to get to know her ability. after few practice fighting her. i manage to get the timing n her invert control. she's hard to but not to a point where she insane! just need to practice invert control n ur timing. but yeah i think most people will have tough time w/ her in aw!
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    i love this fight man. one of the best in a while. I get a great deal of satisfaction evading her sp1 and countering it. it's a different type of challenge, not a challenge with unavoidable **** like korg or domino. just good ole fashioned skill here required and the game needs MORE of this, and less random RNG unblockable etc.

Disagree, and I know this is a problem for a big community of MCOC.

The game and its lag severly affect the skill level, so unless the lag is fixed, it is really hard to justify statements like "skill is required". My phone is 1.5 years old, so that's not an excuse for this game to lag on higher difficulties.
  • J0E_HardyJ0E_Hardy Posts: 100
    Git gud noob, she is easy if you have skill like me
    lol
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    huh..just spam her SP1 and Vision definitely is the champ to use to take her down
  • sHe NeEdS a NeRf!1!1! wAy ToO hArD!1!1
    She is like the new Scarlet Witch but being a Scarlet ****.
    She needs a nerf to her abilities. She starts in a diamond form and if she doesn't gets a special 1 done.. she remains in that form permanently. That's too much bs. Not even iceman can deal her. Only Juggy and Magneto can do it. Which is hilarious. I want Prof X to make her die fast.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    I think some of her abilities could use tweaking(other than the node)
    With this Node Kabam basically made a champ that has both Thanos' Death Touch and Inverted Controls ability. That is lazy, not fun and interactive.