**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War Bugged Power Index [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Thx
  • This is the third war in a row now where nodes have not powered up the champs that are on them. Please sort this ASAPybtkxersxcrv.jpg
  • SS not gravbed from my account but from an alliance members account
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,011 ★★★★★
    For the last time, its a visual glitch only.
  • Thanks for clearing that up
  • Alliance war season 4 I have noticed that in defense mode you’re five champion power levels are low. Furthermore when you look at the points for the offense with the opposing team their values are higher.
  • Then it needs to be fixed, if it really is visual only. As fast as the other alliance scored 100 % exploration it was more than visual.
  • I would like to have Kabam contact me. It seems this is not a concern to them. So as a loyal player for several years and an alliance leader I need some insight and feedback. Otherwise why are we still playing.?
  • Hey, has anyone else noticed/tried when during placement phase, your defenders have really high score and rating and then when war begins, they drop like a rock in a river? It’s maddening and my alliance have been so easy to beat in wars because of that happening. Are we the only ones experiencing this?
  • Nemo51Nemo51 Posts: 86
    No ur not. It's happening to my alliance
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,011 ★★★★★
    Its visual only. Other alliance see your defense as it should be. Only like 200 posts on this already.
  • Placement phase...
    yty0guo3pzql.png
    f4dlts6u66g9.png
    Attack phase...
    38wvgtdg7o5c.png
    0s5f14xpbcea.png
  • Anybody know why they drop?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    As mentioned countless times by other threads, it's a visual bug. Rest assured your opponents are facing the correct value of your champions.
  • Thanx, sorry first time on the forums.
  • postsaverpostsaver Posts: 11
    We have been hosed in war placement. We place our champs, but when war starts kabam screws us. Boss tier should be 15-20k on mini bosses. But as you can see in screen shot they are not...thanks kabam, hard to win wars when you make our defenders as tough as 3* guys.hkgeyxguz4hq.png
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Visual glitch that's been confirmed a few times on the forum
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Good morning sunshine, it’s a visual glitch, check with you war opponent they will confirm what they see.
  • Kabam needs to boost our champions PI in alliance war as we have a 6k boss compared to an 17k and like 4K mini bosses compared to 9k points. This has been a recurring problem causing us like 4 or 5 consecutive losses
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Search before creating a duplicate thread.
    Is just a visual bug. Everyone has it. Even you opponent has it.

Your alliance is losing naturally, and not because of this visual bug.
  • Nemo51Nemo51 Posts: 86
    Search before creating a duplicate thread.
    Is just a visual bug. Everyone has it. Even you opponent has it.

Your alliance is losing naturally, and not because of this visual bug.

BURN! lol

But very good point. Look on the four b4 posting. It's been around for awhile an is a visual bug.
  • Why it is that in alliance war our boss is at 3,389 health at rank 4/5 n the alliance we are playing against boss is at 29,289 in health this is de second time this happening to our alliance can u kindly explain what's going on her please
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    just a visual bug
  • That is gonna be ah easy win for them
  • OshsroOshsro Posts: 115
    I'm not sure its just a visual glitch for our alliance they walk right through us we get no defense ko
    fqdriyljfdkq.png
    enb0bpymd1b2.png
    7uidm5x6sjd2.png
    Here's anoth966jt0bxqsxq.png
    er