**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why would someone purchase the offers

Why would they even purchase the offers??? Come on! Just give us good champions like 4-Star venom and 4-Star gold pool! Why would you give us usless champions and go! Come on kabam, Improve your offers!

Comments

• 1: im pretty sure gold pool will come back for the users to get going. 2: rouge is good, but only up to 3 star. 3: because I want him to be more op, he is kinda useless 4: im not weird and 5th: Sure, you don't have to, but it's kinda a scam tho
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    How to trigger to offer?

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    They're terribly over priced offers, the 1st if you have bad luck could be 6 2*-3* for $20 and there really isn't anything in them to sweaten it and they've but out better more similar offers for half that with more crystals and other items.

There last bunch of offers have been extremely horrendous not sure what they are thinking with a majority of them
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    - goldpool was a one time offer... if he ever does come back it will be in another very limited capacity. he is a trophy. not something for everyone to have.
    - rouge is AMAZING. Demi God - God tier for sure. 5* is well worth 5/65. much moreso then alot of other champs. Power Steal, Life Steal, but most importantly Shorter debuff time.
    - venom is meh, wanting him to be good will not make him good. he is being updated maybe he will be god tier soon.
    - how is it a scam?? you are not forced to do anything... all the correct info is given to you.... do you know what a scam is???
    - and you certainly seem weird..... ur name says ur not... sounds like deflection to me.....

bpzgrl0h5t5e.png
  • Mat it is because it is useless.. Also read my gold pool post I think you'll understand+ rouge is like good in the game but useless in the movies so boom (also venom is dangerous and he can basically beat anything)
  • Also mat, it's my name
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    It's not a scam. If they put up a T2A offer..1 of them for 50,000 units. Nothing if forcing you to buy it, but we know the top alliance guys would buy it. That's their perrogative. Basically, Kabam is putting out the bate to see who bites
  • NeurogodNeurogod Posts: 22
    In a moment of fatigue and lack of judgement I spent $5 on this game for units. Never again.
  • New It's LIKE a scam basically. They are trying to get people to buy TERRIBLE offers so they can take their money and buy useless stuff. So, basically, that's why I put up this
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    New It's LIKE a scam basically. They are trying to get people to buy TERRIBLE offers so they can take their money and buy useless stuff. So, basically, that's why I put up this

but it isnt a scam they show you all you get from that offer and the price of the offer then if you want to buy it or not is up to you
  • Killer its the PRICE, it's not about buying it
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I thought this game was rated for 12 and older?
  • Stop being weird, I'm talking to a player, sols
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Mat it is because it is useless.. Also read my gold pool post I think you'll understand+ rouge is like good in the game but useless in the movies so boom (also venom is dangerous and he can basically beat anything)

If you are basing what champs you want on how they are in the movies...you will be one of the few that will get excited about getting Magneto.

Oh...and with Venom "can basically beat anything"...lol...how about fire?
  • Venom can use fire extinguishers, you know
  • Also I already got magneto, so get lost (I was not excited about it either.)
  • Imnotweird you're **** the offer is for either people who want to show it, low levels, and high-level alliance players who just wanna have everything. Venom Sicks he doesn't have Fire extinguishers, and if you want a Goldpool so bad get a regular Deadpool then throw your phone into a can of gold paint trust me it totally works. (Ps i know I'm a spidergwen profile but this isn't intended to be spam)
  • Yes he does, he can still use fire extinguishers, second when you throw your phone into a pot of gold it becomes gold so throw Ryan Reynolds into a pot of gold see if that works