**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Classic Hero Crystal

Hello Everyone :)
Maybe it's not a fresh idea, maybe it's a bad idea but i would like to tell about it.
5* Classic Hero Crystal would be an answer for all those players, including me, who want to see some good, old champs as a 5*. Those champions would not have the highest prestige like the newest, featured ones, but as we all know they have some usefull abilities and in general they are fun to play.
To 5* Classic Hero Crystal I sugest champs like:
- Scarlet Witch,
- Doctor Strange,
- Wolverine,
- Electro,
- Thor,
- Abomination,
- Black Widow.
There would be also some other, older champs like Star Lord, Spider Man and Juggernaut, to fill crystal to, let's say, 16 champs.
Cost of 5* Classic Hero Crystal will be 15k 5* shards.
The idea behind this crystal is to bring some older champs for players which don't want the newest, featured champs but some older, better known one to play their favourite game - Marvel Contest of Champions.
Best wishes to all and tell me what you think about 5* Classic Hero Crystal :)

Comments

• Options
    Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Would be neat, but it’s not going to happen, they would be too op as a 5*
  • Options
    Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125

So domino, blade, archangel aren't too OP as a 5 star???
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★

So domino, blade, archangel aren't too OP as a 5 star???

I agree with you. If those players would be too OP and it’s the reason why Kabam won’t release their 5* version than that means they were too OP before 5*s were introduced. If the game didn’t break back then, then it won’t now. Never understood that too OP logic. Wolverine is my favorite character and it took me over 3 years to get him. I’d like to use that character but i have way more powerful champs outranking him in stars so he’s collecting dust unranked.