**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Interrupted Multi-hit Heavy Attack

Recently I was playing with Gwenpool, whose heavy attack involves spinning around and hitting the enemy multiple times. The first few hits connected but then the opponent was able to block the last couple hits. Has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• Options
    Hmm, that's odd. Does this happen very often? What modes are you seeing this in? Do you remember any specific champs that were able to interrupt your attack?

Also, do you mind telling us what device and OS version you're using?
  • Options
    MarvelKeekMarvelKeek Posts: 31
    I've experienced it on multiple devices (Nexus 5 and G6 Android 6.0.1) across arenas and event quests with multiple characters: playing as gwenpool, Hawkeye, black widow, Scarlett witch, Captain marvel. Playing against: spider Man, miles Morales, Ultron, Scarlett witch and, Unstoppable.

If that helps.
  • Options
    Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    edited May 2017
    I've experienced the same with Rogue's SP1 and 2 , Hawkeye's SP1, and others, but happens a LOT on Rogue's SP1 and 2. iOS 10.3 on iphone 7 and iOS 10.3 on iPad mini-4. FYI, this only happens when AI goes into hyperspastic mode and is blocking everything, not allowing me to block, parry, evade, etc. I'm pretty sure it's all fallout from the AI 'enhancements' made in ver 13.
    (edit: corrected iOS versions)
  • Options
    MarvelKeekMarvelKeek Posts: 31
    I want to now add this just happened to me in the arenas with gamora while fighting rocket. Halfway through my spin kicks to the face he decided doing his SP1 is better than getting kicked in the face. Which it is, so how about letting us do it to then?
  • Options
    Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    He did the sam thing to me in arena this morning with HulkBuster SP2! Hit on the first move and right before the hand cannon goes off he SP1's me!!