**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just how good is 5* Storm?

PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
I have 4 5*s including Iron Patriot, Colossus and Loki. The dice have not been kind.

Thankfully, however, I also have a duped sig level 40 Storm who I'm about to take to R3.

My question is, in the age of Spider-God, Star Lord and Gwenpool, where does Storm come in terms of DPS?

I heard she's a possible LOL candidate when maxed out, is she worth taking all the way?

Already have Wolvie and Cable at 4* R5, so more maxed out mutant 4*s will add less value.

Comments

• Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    I have her as a 5* rank 3....she is not bad. Her L2 can be deadly...especially if the opponent has a couple bars of power (due to her sig)...tends to hit for 22-24k worth of damage.
  • Options
    MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    my 4* R4 storm can crit as high as 25k. she doesnt get the crazy bells and whistles of other champs. she just has pure damage and a stun that can lock an opponent down.

i also have a 5* storm that i want to awaken if i get the chance.
  • Options
    Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    Storm requires some luck because her damage on specials depends on how many power bars the opponent has loaded.

She's definitely a great addition to the roster, but there are reasons why she's not considered God tier.
  • Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Duped, she's also viable for legend run. She's a strightforward glass cannon which can finish fights really fast with specials. easily reach damage cap in LoL with L2
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Best specials in the game. Save up for second special.
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    She is really good, her special 2 can hit for well over 20k damage (maybe even 30k) if the opponent is near max power. The only bad thing about this is it will land the opponent to special 3 most likely. So if the special attack doesn't kill them, and if you don't kill them before their stun duration ends, then you'll probably get whacked with a special 3.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    I'll be honest - she was my first r4 and hated it. Like someone mentioned above, you need to get pretty lucky on crits for her to be a beast. However, I have come to appreciate her as an AW attacker given that (1) she doesn't buff so she doesn't trigger MD (except with dexterity) and (2) on the power drain nodes, you can still easily get to her l1 and if you are lucky it will crit and/or stun. In other words, not nearly as bad as I thought (still think) she is.

I also used her for the easy path in LOL, though I will admit to relying more on my 4* R5 SL at the time.