**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Omega and Frost, nodes and abilities

Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
(Edited Omega Red’s name a few times because autocorrect doesn’t know Greek)
So… you still haven’t learned. The way to make an engaging boss fight isn’t by simply giving them infinity attack. Look at the think fight, look at the Omega Red fight, look at Emma.

The Rhino fight is a new spin on a classic fight that makes fighting think more engaging

The Omega Red fight, while brutal, actually encourages you to not be afraid of his proximity damage and to take advantge of openings

And Emma… she just has ALL the attack. For perspective the collector doesn’t even have that attack... 13k PLUS 300% when oscillate is in fury.

In terms of the champions themselves I love Omega Red. Offensively and Defensively he’ll have to be a very aggressive fighter but he’ll be rewarded as such

Emma I currently cannot give any judgment of attacking prowess mostly due to her having raw damage and that area being heavily saturated by just half of cosmic alone along with other newer champs as well.

EMMA DEFENSIVELY is a bit unfair. I don’t mean she’s OP. In fact her diamond form turns her into a mini-mini boss although that’s easily played around to an extent. My issue is with her “quick draw” specials. Her timing between activation and attacking is much shorter than other champions. Coupled with her inverted controls and that’s the most “unfair” thing about her. My only suggestion is to add a melee attack that starts the specials then she does her inverted telepath attacks. Inverted controls are still very new and outside Mr.Snap they’re brand new. However during the infinity fight there was also a delay to register “oh this a special attack and right now those are reversed”

So far like both of them. Omega Red looks like another all around champ with a great design. Emma’s boss fight is underwhelming due to the nodes but she herself could stand to be tweaked SLIGHTLY to bring her quick draw speed more in line with others