**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

New monthly event quests

OpenendbixOpenendbix Member Posts: 10
edited September 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Wtf kabaam...i used to be able to finish master quest for so long with only minor resources and a weak 4* roster...but I would get **** rewards because I wasn't uncollected...so I beafed up my roster with some 5*s, spent a bunch of money to become uncollected so I could get better rewards, and what happens...you start putting out ridiculously harder champs that are damn near impossible to beat...with a stronger 4* roster I can never beat master 3.1 anymore with out using resources...and after spending so much money to become uncollected, i have yet to finish an uncollected quest...had I known, i wouldve saved my money...it wasn't worth it at all...its been 5 months now, so that's 5 monthly quests of wasted time...it really makes game play very discouraging...

Comments

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Member Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i'm risking to the jail but

zkv2b6nnu1tz.jpg
  • OpenendbixOpenendbix Member Posts: 10
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Stop complaining. Grow your roster and keep practicing. Why do everyone of lower rosters and skill level think they should be able to run thru uncollected

So many people have been complaining about this since thanos...half my alliance couldn't beat him in master, and we are all uncollected...then last month with the adaptoid and now emma...kabaam is getting too ridiculous with all these buffs and abilities... I'm saying don't add more difficulties to the game, just tone it down a notch
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Member Posts: 477 ★★★
    I'm fine with hard content and needing skill to beat certain champs, but the damage buff to Emma is a little overboard. If you don't get your intercept or she doesn't throw a heavy to counter, your champ is already at about half health just off 3-4 blocked hits. I haven't done her on uncollected yet, going to go through heroic and master first this month for more practice.
    Not even wanting to run through quest anymore
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Member Posts: 772 ★★★
    Openendbix wrote: »

No one forces you to play the event. Think about it... there’s so many people who have been playing this game for 3+ years and you’re asking to be able to play on the same difficult and be as good as them within 5 months and some cash. Not saying you can’t be as good as someone who’s been playing longer but if you can’t do uncollected then don’t... no one is forcing you. There are lots of people who can do it and are looking for more of a challenge and that’s why there’s 5 difficulties. If you can only do 3 difficulties one month then aim to get better so you can do 4 difficulties and so on...

Openendbix wrote: »

No one forces you to play the event. Think about it... there’s so many people who have been playing this game for 3+ years and you’re asking to be able to play on the same difficult and be as good as them within 5 months and some cash. Not saying you can’t be as good as someone who’s been playing longer but if you can’t do uncollected then don’t... no one is forcing you. There are lots of people who can do it and are looking for more of a challenge and that’s why there’s 5 difficulties. If you can only do 3 difficulties one month then aim to get better so you can do 4 difficulties and so on...

I've been playing for 3 years...ive only been uncollected for 5 months
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    Lesson learnt: dont spend money on a game

I've only spent money to help become uncollected...and few bucks here and there when I was impatient...like on daily t4c class frags...but never to finish a quest or anything
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I became uncollected 2 weeks ago and beat last month uncollected first run with 5/50 4*s and 3/45 5* didn't spend a cent if you spent so much to become uncollected you probably don't have the right champs/skill lvl to beat uncollected monthly quest
    edited September 2018
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    I became uncollected 2 weeks ago and beat last month uncollected first run with 5/50 4*s and 3/45 5* didn't spend a cent if you spent so much to become uncollected you probably don't have the right champs/skill lvl to beat uncollected monthly quest

Jesus people...its not like spent hundreds of dollars...cant a guy just **** vent...my roster is fine...need to make another thread to vent about assholes slandering others after assuming what every they want about the person...**** off already
    I didn't mean to be a jerk
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    I didn't mean to be a jerk

Alright, then cool...and I just have a severe sinus headache right now ...feels like a knife in the side of my head and someone ripping out my molars with pliers
    sorry about that