Not all map 5s are the same

FrostyFrosty Posts: 431 ★★★
I noticed between a friends alliance and mine that we have different opponents on our map 5s. Kabam said everyone would have the same random champs knkr28t5elc8.jpg
7awbmio6txoe.jpg
qhuxdl1aj678.jpg
«1

Comments

  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Ha what a joke...can’t get anything right and or the dev team is doesn’t talk to the stake holder relations ie kabam mike
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 759 ★★★
    Are we really shocked that they screwed this up.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 759 ★★★
    just wondering if we are going to get an answer
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    ^what he said. Cleary states all bg in an alliance. Not all alliances. Also who cares? What difference does it make?
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Mostu100 wrote: »
    The announcement said all BGs from the same alliance are the same. It didn’t say all alliances will have the same opponents. The randomness is constant for all BGs but can be different between alliances. Read the announcement and the circled part again

    Yup we read it maybe you read it clearly its written all bgs in all alliances
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,704 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Mostu100 wrote: »
    The announcement said all BGs from the same alliance are the same. It didn’t say all alliances will have the same opponents. The randomness is constant for all BGs but can be different between alliances. Read the announcement and the circled part again
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    ^what he said. Cleary states all bg in an alliance. Not all alliances. Also who cares? What difference does it make?

    seriously dudes....
    the question is clearly asking if different alliances will have different opponents.
    the answer is clearly straight up "NO."
    it clearly states "ALL bgs in ALL alliances"....
    that means ALL alliances will have the same opponents in ALL bgs.......

    read it again.

    and it can make a difference. an alliance that is pushing to do map5 day 5 may not be able to complete their bgs due to multiple duped dorm opponents, whilst another alliance in similar position breeze through theirs cus the have colossus .... meaning higher score,, higher rank and better rewards....
    you cant have alliance fighting for positions on the same leader board for the same rewards taking on different content of different difficulty. it is unfair and not at all balanced. it needs to be a level playing field.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 839 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    It says that all battlegroups in all alliances are the same.
    This means that all alliances will have the same layout for BG1, BG2 and BG3.
    It doesn't say anywhere that BG1, BG2 and BG3 will be identical.
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Charnutz wrote: »
    It says quote.. Will my alliance have different randomized enemies than other alliances.. The answer is NO! How some of you are trying to twist that around is beyond me lol

    They think they will get 6* crystals for their loyalty towards kabam😂😂😂
  • ALL ALLIANCES WILL HAVE THE SAME ENEMY ENCOUNTERS
    Kabam lied again
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Matt1985 wrote: »
    ALL ALLIANCES WILL HAVE THE SAME ENEMY ENCOUNTERS
    Kabam lied again

    Are you seriously shocked or did you expect this
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,704 ★★★
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    It says that all battlegroups in all alliances are the same.
    This means that all alliances will have the same layout for BG1, BG2 and BG3.
    It doesn't say anywhere that BG1, BG2 and BG3 will be identical.

    what part of "ALL BATTLEGROUPS IN ALL ALLIANCES WILL HAVE THE SAME ENEMY" are you failing to understand.
    this means that every current iteration of Map 5 will be the same. regardless of which alliance and regardless of which bg. And that they will remain the same for the rest of this AQ week. Next Aq week will be randomized again. But once again ALL will be the same....
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    It says that all battlegroups in all alliances are the same.
    This means that all alliances will have the same layout for BG1, BG2 and BG3.
    It doesn't say anywhere that BG1, BG2 and BG3 will be identical.

    what part of "ALL BATTLEGROUPS IN ALL ALLIANCES WILL HAVE THE SAME ENEMY" are you failing to understand.
    this means that every current iteration of Map 5 will be the same. regardless of which alliance and regardless of which bg. And that they will remain the same for the rest of this AQ week. Next Aq week will be randomized again. But once again ALL will be the same....

    Reading comprehension is hard for some people LOL
  • cAncAmOcAncAmO Posts: 656 ★★
    nobody from kabam comment anything about this? is it a joke or is it true?
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 218
    an official reply would be welome
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 522 ★★★
    Probably not in the office yet. It’s Monday and they’re on the bad coast. I’m definitely following this one though. They messed up the variety and IMO understated the scope of changes to the maps.
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    Are you surprised that they have bugs still?
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 325 ★★
    Any official response to this?
  • Mostu100Mostu100 Posts: 79
    nh3pdltvg7db.jpeg
    This is the reply from another topic like this one
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 431 ★★★
    Its definitely not a display issue.
    I had someone in another alliance face a Luke Cage in section 1 path 5 while my alliance definitely faced a Rhino on the same node
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,020 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike , can you tell us what champs we are all supposed to be fighting this week ? Like give us a list of the random them everyone can show you that this isn't what's happening maybe.
  • Frosty wrote: »
    Its definitely not a display issue.
    I had someone in another alliance face a Luke Cage in section 1 path 5 while my alliance definitely faced a Rhino on the same node
    Hey there,

    Can you tell me the name of the Alliance? So far, everybody that we have been able to look into, this has not been the case and it's only been a display issue in Spectate, but we are still looking into this.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    @Kabam Miike I can tell you I faced OP’s first image opponents in day 1 and the second image opponents in day 2, if that helps. It’s appearing to rotate.

    On masochism lane, that is.
  • DarthPhal wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike I can tell you I faced OP’s first image opponents in day 1 and the second image opponents in day 2, if that helps. It’s appearing to rotate.

    On masochism lane, that is.

    Thanks, I'll ask the team to look into your encounters!
Sign In or Register to comment.