**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wolverines Brother

Hello. I pulled Sabretooth a couple days ago from a 10k 5* Crystal and was wondering if he would be any good on AW defense unduped?

Or does he have to be awakened to be good on defense? As well as the question of his attack prowess and how good is he on Offense/ Questing in general?

Any and all advice/tips welcome!

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    He’s fairly easy to fight but amazing on offense. I would suggest making him a part of your attack team, whether it’s AQ or AW. Definitely doesn’t need the dupe for offense. Regen is weak.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Far better attacker. Doesn't hurt that he just gets stronger as you go..
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Thank you for the Clarification @Mirage_Turtle . Did not know that.

And by that I also mean Wolverine not being Sabretooths brother.
    He's amazing on attack regardless of the dupe, it can help but it's not needed, he has great synergies with Killmonger and Void. That trio is my war attack team and it's amazing. He sort of needs the dupe for defense in my opinion.

I’ve got a 5* Killmonger as well. Should I try to take both him and Sabretooth to r4 asap?

I currently run my 5* Angela, 5* Corvus Glaive and 5* Ultron for my path currently. I take path 1 so I use my Ultron for the poison immunity
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    He's amazing on attack regardless of the dupe, it can help but it's not needed, he has great synergies with Killmonger and Void. That trio is my war attack team and it's amazing. He sort of needs the dupe for defense in my opinion.

I’ve got a 5* Killmonger as well. Should I try to take both him and Sabretooth to r4 asap?

I currently run my 5* Angela, 5* Corvus Glaive and 5* Ultron for my path currently. I take path 1 so I use my Ultron for the poison immunity

Wow, deciding between Corvus and KM in 5*, talk about enviable problems! Lol!
    @Lovejoy72 Thanks I guess lol. I just wish I had the Gold and Class Catalysts to take them both up asap 😂
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    Accualy sabertooth is wolws half brother. Check his description
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    Accualy sabertooth is wolws half brother. Check his description

Actually that's already been established, check the rest of the thread

Where?