**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Counters for Emma Frost

OmegaDexionOmegaDexion Posts: 45
edited September 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Obviously, we are all looking for better ways to beat down this brand new, crazy character, and luckily, there are many youtube videos showcasing r5 5*'s at max sig, and for the average player, we don't have those to spare. So just from looking at everything that she can do, having a list of characters that can beat her easier is great.

Spiderman Stark Enhanced-Crazy Damage output, just gotta time things right so you hit her when she is in telepath mode
Classic Spidey and Symbiote Spidey-Good armor break, ability to dodge attacks if you screw up, pretty good crit damage
Archangel-Kinda tricky to use but if you can get the timing right neurotoxin will do some damage
Iron Fist(lol)-Just like with Killmonger, armor break is the way to go, and if you have Iron Fist at a high rank, I guess your gamble kinda pays itself off
Sentinel-Armor Break off of SP1, clutch damage even through block from the SP2, Shock Damage, pretty much a tank
Thor-Armor Break high damage duh he does wonders (hopefully Kabam doesn't see this because then for sure they won't make him a 5*)
Hyperion-Armor Break, Fury, Stun, Incinerate, all the things to beat her down
Black Bolt-Armor Break, kinda in the same boat as Thor unless you have the 6* version
Medusa-Armor Shatter and fury, if you got her you know
Captain America IW-Armor Break but only at really high sig is it reliable so maybe not the best option
Corvus-Basically just a weird Thor
Daredevil Netflix-Armor Break off of Stun+Heavies
Voodoo/Blade-Kinda Same timing mechanic, it can work but it will be tricky
Star Lord/Winter Soldier+Killmonger Synergy-You know the drill, just gotta not get hit
Void-High Damage output but can be tricky
Vision/Magik-Power Control game
Ultron-Armor Break, Bleed, Stun
Thor Rag-Armor Break, longer fight means boon of the gods, always a plus if you can time that right
Ronan-Not as good as last month but still a good option
Quake-If you can do the thing with Quake you don't need to be here
Proxima-Missions+SP2=die but that's hard so idk
Magneto/Magneto/-Won't have controls flip, can armor break and bleed, still suck tho
Juggy/UC-Won't have controls flip, but kinda useless in this kinda fight
Luke Cage-You can take a hit hard and not die
King Groot-Something about perma armor break idk if this works
Iron Men-Armor break of laser attacks but they all kinda suck
IWIM-He good, he do all you need

There are probably more that I don't know about so let me know if this list is gonna help y'all and feel free to add anything that I missed

Comments

• Options
    Mostu100Mostu100 Posts: 79
    Corvus Glaive make it pretty much a normal fight since you armor break her and remove all armor from the first parry. Thor inflicts only 1 armor break per parry while Corvus does multiple armor breaks depending on armor up buffs. He’s the best against her along with starky
  • Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    I used 5/50 Corvus he was my most consistent attacker. Medusa’s pretty good also. Goes to show you how good Corvus is when a 4* worked better than my 5/65s.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Everybody is a counter. I beat her once with Guillotine. Any champ can beat her.
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Elektra has a good chance of armor breaks on her specials too.
  • Options
    Z,#ZEE