Options

Same account on 2 device

King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
Can I use my account on 2 device .
I will be the only one to use on both device

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,805 ★★★★★
    You can have multiples accounts and multiple devices. You can't have more than 1 account in the same alliance or play in an account that doesn't belong to you
  • Options
    Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    You can have multiples accounts and multiple devices. You can't have more than 1 account in the same alliance or play in an account that doesn't belong to you

Having more then 1 account in the same ally isn't against the rules..I've had my alt acct in the same ally as my main for a long time and haven't had any issues..
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,805 ★★★★★
    Philly3974 wrote: »

Having more then 1 account in the same ally isn't against the rules..I've had my alt acct in the same ally as my main for a long time and haven't had any issues..

Perhaps you can have both accounts on the same account without being banned, but the alliance war rating will be reduced if you do that
  • Options
    CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    edited September 2018

Perhaps you can have both accounts on the same account without being banned, but the alliance war rating will be reduced if you do that

Please explain this as it does not comport with what Kabam has said in the forums.

Why on earth would an alliance war rating go down because it has two accounts belonging to (and being used by) one person?
  • Options
    Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360

Um, No..lol I play both accounts on 1 device for almost 2 years and never had a war rating deduction.