**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Completion event broken [Merged Threads]

heathenbuddyheathenbuddy Posts: 7
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
We finished AQ and the points are not registering. Would be nice to have a functioning game for more than 3 days in a row. KMike needs an attitude adjustment and a tone change. I volunteer for the job.

Comments

• Options
    Snerp_CitySnerp_City Posts: 25
    Is anyone else have issues with the Alliance Quest Completion Awards not adding up correctly.
  • Options
    SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    We completed three BGs of Map 4 and earned zero points.

sy8tbqkyfeq2.png
    dibeqcqmnci4.png
  • Options
    I did a search but could not find an existing post on this. If I missed it, could someone provide the link please?
  • Options
    Are other people receiving points?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    No also kil the boss and no point of map5
  • Options
    Same here. Not receiving points for AQ completion.
  • Options
    MrDMrD Posts: 30
    Same here
  • Options
    wskyeungwskyeung Posts: 37
    We have the same problem!
    Please help fix it
  • Options
    Tudgie78Tudgie78 Posts: 47
    Same here, pictures for proof
    fhe6s8ijtjyd.png
    kjjg7rgw6g2o.png
  • Options
    Tudgie78Tudgie78 Posts: 47
    Any comments @Kabam Miike ?
  • Options
    CptMuffinCptMuffin Posts: 85
    We finished AQ and the points are not registering. Would be nice to have a functioning game for more than 3 days in a row. KMike needs an attitude adjustment and a tone change. I volunteer for the job.

With the amount of abuse these guys take, they're actually pretty good with their attitudes. I'd be a huge jerk and ban happy with the abuse that gets thrown at them.

That being said, yeah this game has constant issues, but all we can do is let them know. It will get fixed eventually.
  • Options
    Hi all,

Thanks for the information. We'll pass it along for investigation to see what the issue is here.
  • Options
    MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    Seeing the same issue in our alliance
  • Options
    Planc2007Planc2007 Posts: 46
    Anyone else having issues with Alliance Quest Completion points not registering? We have completed 1 map and still have 0 points.
  • Options
    Now have 2 100% and no points
  • Options
    Hey there,

We just started receiving reports of this. We're currently looking into the issue, and are working to get it resolved ASAP.
  • Options
    Kabam Mike just closed my discussion.

He said they just getting reports and are working on it
  • Options
    DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    Yep having the same issue in my alliance
  • Options
    Hi All,

We've just addressed this issue here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/95272/alliance-quest-completion-event-error-september-10-2018/

"We are currently experiencing issues with the Alliance Quest Completion Event. Currently, defeating Kingpin on any Map does not reward any points towards the event.

To resolve this, we will be taking down the event for this series and awarding Alliances all of the rewards from the event. We expect to be able to complete this grant later in the week.

We have a fix ready for this issue, but this way we’ll be able to take our time to ensure that it is rolled out correctly. The Event will return with the next series of Alliance Quests."
  • Options
    BUENAS TARDES @Kabam Miike TENGO UNA DUDA DEBEMOS SEGUIR LA SEMANA NORMAL DE GESTAS ? PORQUE EN NUESTRA ALIANZA NO SABEMOS SI ABRIR GESTA O NO YA QUE ESTABA PRESENTANDO PROBLEMAS ATENTO A SU COMENTARIO MUCHAS GRACIAS
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    no AQ rewards here yet either.
  • Options
    HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Probably cause AQ scores are bugged
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Still waiting on those rewards. Anybody got them yet ?? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    as long as rewards are coming late, Kabam should find a new way to distribute the rewards.
    i was in my way to a new alliance and i can't move there until i claim my rewards or lose them all.
    with the new peak milestones i can't even claim some of the rewards... it's all or nothing (currently nothing).

meanwhile i lost the short window i had to join in time before AW start and before i miss other rewards due to the cool down period.
    well done!
  • Options
    jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    My alliance didn't get anything either. What's going on @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    Still waiting on those rewards. Anybody got them yet ?? @Kabam Miike

No nothing yet for me either
  • Options
    Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    Anyone who has personnel changes it’s kind of screwing us. Want old guys to get rewards!
  • Options
    krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Keeping up with what has happened in past few months, this is hardly a surprise. As you can see, this will take time to fix. Been having several issues lately and nothing has been resolved. After this month, hopefully the new version will bring some fixes. Many summoners have quit the game because of all this

Since v19 every OS has been having issues, including their servers. Until they retrospect and try to find the root cause, these things will keep happening. Couldn't they just take a break and fix things, that's what I see the community asking everyday. Kabam need to take some action fast. Sadly, all we can do is just wait and keep fighting Emma Frost.
  • Options
    Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    I joined my current alliance on day 2 and i haven't received the rewards mail yet. Normally after AQ day 5 ends about 2hrs the rewards should hit. Am i the only one?
    Thanks