**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ problem ...

starting AQ tonight for my alliance i accidentally only opened one Bg and wasn’t too sure on this new system so i selected map 5 for Bg1 and thought it may have gone to BG2 for map selection me not knowing that i had to select how many groups i wanted open first. is there anyway @kebammike can help ?

Comments

• abelarmiabelarmi Posts: 86
    Same with my alliance. Horrible the way it is setup now.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Yup
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Glad mine isn't the only one, not sure how ours tried to setup, but he screwed up, the new system, I havent tried to start new quest with yet, but it's not as straight forward as it should be
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Same and I submitted a ticket! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra is this a current trend that might be able to be reset on Kabam's end?
  • MissBellaMissBella Posts: 34
    It was a very complicated set up. they need to change it or scratch this whole aq.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    Not complicated if you're paying attention.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Not complicated if you're paying attention.

I admit that I was distracted by the sentinel hanging me my rear in the master danger room. I’ll try harder next time.
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    It is not complicated, just do not rush thru selection, it is not arena
    Raikis wrote: »
    It is not complicated, just do not rush thru selection, it is not arena

I just don’t understand why it did not default to my prior selection? At least for the number of battle groups if not the prior maps
    edited September 2018
    Well, I got a poorly spelled email from Kabam telling me that they’re sorry, they can’t help, too bad your leaders a moron. And I’m all like, I know, I’m the leader, duh.