**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[Android] 20.0 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Options
    PATTAYPATTAY Posts: 11
    1j0zfwjzkw8l.png
    fq8hmdzkzgk6.png
    Pattay
    Pixel XL
    BOTH WiFi and cellular, most recent speed test 174 Mbps

Since the update, I just started experiencing missing images from champs. Had some issues fighting with voodoo, that was quickly addressed. Today, constant freezing, unable to move in any map. AQ, AW, Events. I now have 3 white boxes that appear; calendar, alliance event button, and whatever is to the left of that. I am lucky to get one push of a button and then frozen. I currently have 5 champs stuck in a quest. I am unable to move in the map or even exit out of the map. No pictures of the champs show in the quest as well. 672xnl62bvo1.png
  • Options
    JbtcktJbtckt Posts: 1
    Same exact problem as Efflux, please help asap, uninstalled, clear cache and clear data, then reinstalled, did not work...
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Yeah I am having to restart the game every time I switch from different screens I'm using the pixel on Android 9 pie
  • Options
    BrijeshBrijesh Posts: 1
    edited October 2018
    In-game name:TRØN thê ŁÈGÊNÐ
    Device and model:Redmi note 4
    Cellular or wifi:Cellular
    Game version:20.1.1
    Game mode:Story quest, event quest, alliance war, alliance quest.
    Description:
    -Loading time is increases upto 3-4 minutes
    -Game is always lagging (crystal vault,home page, some time in fight,)
    -After only 5 minutes of game playing device is hitting so much
    Most annoying part is loading time and 5 minutes of game play drain battery about 5%. Most of time stuck in loading
  • Options
    SHUBHRAYUSHUBHRAYU Posts: 60
    edited October 2018
    In-Game Name: Shubhrayu
    Device and Model: Asus ZenFone Max
    Device Operating System: 6.0.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 20.1.1 version
    Game Mode: Every mode AQ, AW , EQ ,Crystals.
    Description of the Issue: After every fight loading is taking like 3 to 4mins. Playing arena is out of context bcos of the loading time and whenever screen get of for even 1second it gets disconnected from network. I don't want to talk about the lag bcos it's now mandatory if you play MCOC it will lag 😂😂 asphalt 9 is running smoothly but MCOC doesn't 😂😂😂..releasing 2-3 new champs every week but no one can play properly 😂😂 ok 1 think I forgot 1 more hyped champ Aegon great job but lot's of guys can't play bcos of lag lol 😂...Kabam seriously 20.1 was more stable than 20.1.1 😂 .who ever is working to fix he/she doesn't know how to to do it...MY ADVICE CHANGE THE WHOLE TEAM. I know this won't happen but really you guys really look into your Woking staffs . And I also know we won't get any fixed update this month or in future 😂. @Kabam Sophia @Kabam Porkchop @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious THANK YOU
  • Options
    ZappOZappO Posts: 1
    6r1m8k92x40e.jpg
    xXZappOXx
    Oneplus 6
    MCOC v.20.1.0

Since the update, I just started experiencing missing images from champs. Had some issues fighting with voodoo, that was quickly addressed. Today, constant freezing, unable to move in any map. AQ, AW, Events. I now have 3 white boxes that appear; calendar, alliance event button, and whatever is to the left of that. I am lucky to get one push of a button and then frozen. I currently have 5 champs stuck in a quest. I am unable to move in the map or even exit out of the map. No pictures of the champs show in the quest as well.
  • Options
    Mi2RiteshMi2Ritesh Posts: 2
    In game name: Mi2.Ritesh
    Device and Model: One Plus 6
    Device Operating System: 9.0.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both, Verizon
    Game Version Installed: 20.1.0
    Game started then white symbols on right down corner, can't see my champs pics, even not able to move in AW, any quest, can't play, please solve this issue ASAP
  • Options
    SasagaSasaga Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: sasaga
    Device and Model: Xiaomi redmi 5 Plus
    Device Operating System: android oreo
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 20.1.1
    Game Mode: occult labs, story mode, any hard content
    Description of the Issue: the same issue I have since 8 months ago, lagging, and the most annoing of all, losing control of champs, I Dont get whats the point of hard content if the game is in such bad shape, How do you expect to do this content if the game is not responding has It should? I use all muy rerolls in the labs and i had to exit because I lost three champs because le unresponsive controls, im so tired of the same old ****
  • Options
    IGN : Unstableman
    device and model : OnePlus 6
    Device operating system : android 9
    Cellular or WiFi : both
    Game version installed : 20.1.1
    Game mode : story quests, event quests, arena, alliance quest, alliance war, crystal tab, champions tab
    Description of the issue : characters images missing, freeze after every fight, 2 min loading screen, crystal tab freeze, in fight white patch appear in health bar and power bar
  • Options
    In Game: exnymphetamine1
    Device and model: Xiaomi redmi note 4 / 3gb ram
    Device operating system: MIUI 9.6.3.0
    Game mode: AW , AQ, Events , arena, opening crystal,moving from map, constant lag.
    Internet: wifi android mobile
  • Options
    I have posted my info previously. I definitely can't run labs, which is costing me decent potential rewards. My comments keep getting deleted, yet we have no solution or even someone addressing these posts. So again I ask before it's taken down, what are we supposed to do now? Support tickets closed with no resolve. Posts here no, answers. I appreciate the members that have taken the time to post about flashing your phone. I don't see why we have to correct their problem by potentially putting our devices at risk.
    What's the next step, Google directly??
  • Options
    MlwkawMlwkaw Posts: 1
    IGN . MLWKAW
    Device . OnePlus 6. 128gb \ 8gb ram
    Android 9.0
    Cell and Wi-Fi
    All game modes. Version 20.1.1
    Unable to see character faces and very slow loading times. Once loaded fights are good but no faces on player I'd top of screen.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Pretty much everything I've posted before is the same and so are the issues I've been facing that makes the game almost unplayable and I'm hoping for an update about when it's going to be fixed.
  • Options
    Uninstall and reinstall, some of us have had success @Darkstar4387 . I've posted that it worked a few hrs ago. Apparently that wasn't allowed
  • Options
    Titan_MikeTitan_Mike Posts: 14
    IGN: Mad Titan Mike
    LG v30+
    Android 8.0.0
    Game version installed: 20.1.1
    Problem is the loading screen between quest fights, taking you back to the map after a k.o., for example. This loading screen sometimes takes 5 minutes to get me back to the map. I've also experienced this same thing trying to enter alliance quest or alliance war from fight menu using the 'continue' tab.

Not that I'm doing a Legend run, but this delay in processing is extremely aggravating.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    not sure why people keep posting here. This is for last month's update. are issues from that update still causing problems? But then they close post about 20.1???
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Blocks drop on Samsung galaxy 9 , Android 8 version
  • Options
    Nightwraith21Nightwraith21 Posts: 68
    Device: Motorola Z2 Force
    Android version: 8.0.0
    Game lags when opening crystals or fighting in event quests. Force closing and resetting solves the issue for a few hours. Possible RAM leak until my phone can't
    handle anymore.
    Happens over Wi-Fi and direct connection to my 4G LTE with multiple bars.

Ign: Nightwaith21
  • Options
    ANDREANHOANDREANHO Posts: 34
    In Game Name : ANDREANHO
    I'll post the screenshot about my device information. Hopefully someone for developer's team will read this and be able to get some information.
    4e13ammf9eq0.png
    Game lags and dropping performance on both wifi and cellular(data connection). Thank you before for your attention, game maker. Peace out!
    #saveandroiduserinmcoc
  • Options
    XtremeMachineXtremeMachine Posts: 43
    Everything i mentioned from previous update is still present in 20.1. How are we supposed to play this game fairly if it can't even run right?! You can't offer time attack if members are going to be having problems moving through the map with all this lag and slow loading. The contest isn't working as intended.

Updated to latest and it fixed nothing! Same problems as everyone has stated. I just love how after a fight in monthly quest, the loading screen takes about 2-3 minutes before it returns back to the map so i can move again. Are you trying to hypnotize us to ignore these problems, Kabam? I question when the last time the game was stable with no problems. The fighting mechanics are still jacked!
  • Options
    The game is comlpletly unplayable, Can't fight, evade parry or anything.
  • Options
    Usual tipoff to me of 'Kabam' problems is my screen rotates 180 during battle. Even held on angle still happens. Screen rotate feature is OFF, doesnt rotate otherwise. Just started hpng again w latest update.
  • Options
    Antlive2004Antlive2004 Posts: 3
    In game name Ant69!!!

Device: Lg Stylo 4
    Android version 8.1
    Mcoc version 20
    Game lags in every area of the game pics load slowly game load times have doubled and sometimes i fight two champs at once. Its impossible to play right now
This discussion has been closed.