**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tooooo much difficulty in Danger rooms

Do kabam expect to defeat 5-6k boss from 1.5k 3* max champ in danger rooms master and epic ? I think that's not fair i know that skills matter but here skill also fails i think the difficulty level in master and epic is damn high kabam Should talk on this topic !

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    It is supposed to be hard ... not something you can do easily
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Yeah, the difficulty on the danger rooms is crazy. The bosses are so strong that their sp1's do about 8% damage to a max 3* champ. While blocking. In addition, they only need two combos to kill, and for some reason these particular AI feel the need to do full MLLLM combos, or at least MLLLL.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I don't think I've ever said "git gud" and actually meant it...

But these threads are killing me. It takes nothing to level a 2* champ. It took me 4 champs to kill sentinel, but no items, and I couldve fought better.

My two 3* max mutants were cable and wolverine. I brought 3* r2 storm, cyclops, and someone else. Cable surprised me and did 3/4 of the damage, finished with storm.

I like these quests and the difficulty. It adds something fun. And if you cant do it, at least you're not missing out on too much.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Sentinel Danger Room boss was the most fun thus far.

Love the difficulty of Master and Epic.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    I like the difficulty level. Not everyone should always be able to finish every difficulty. But I will say that the Outlast node on the sentinels seemed broken in a way that made it excessively hard. It seemed to reduce my damage output based on my combo count, or maybe damage done by each champ, instead of based on the proportion of sentinels overall health remaining. I would start off the fight and get crits for the first 15-20 hits, but then it would stop for the remainder of the fight. All five times this happened. After those first few combos my damage always scaled down to about 12-15 per hit (in master with r2 2*).
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I like the difficulty level. Not everyone should always be able to finish every difficulty. But I will say that the Outlast node on the sentinels seemed broken in a way that made it excessively hard. It seemed to reduce my damage output based on my combo count, or maybe damage done by each champ, instead of based on the proportion of sentinels overall health remaining. I would start off the fight and get crits for the first 15-20 hits, but then it would stop for the remainder of the fight. All five times this happened. After those first few combos my damage always scaled down to about 12-15 per hit (in master with r2 2*).

From Sentinel's description:

Armor rating increases by x per analysis charge.

Critical resistance increases by x per analysis charge.

Attack rating increases by x per analysis charge.

I never see sentinel achieve 100 analysis in other game modes, so I attribute a lot of what you say to this, plus the node.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    @Primmer79 cool, thanks bud. I had wondered if it had something to do with his abilities, but I don’t have him and sometimes Google is too much work. Appreciate the info.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Do kabam expect to defeat 5-6k boss from 1.5k 3* max champ in danger rooms master and epic ? I think that's not fair i know that skills matter but here skill also fails i think the difficulty level in master and epic is damn high kabam Should talk on this topic !

Lots of people are completing these without a problem. Your lack of skill doesn't mean the event is too hard. People really need to stop crying about difficulty and learn to adapt and overcome.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    At least it’s not IMIW
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    it's just 100 shards, you can skip it and try tomorrow again, no big deal
  • Ady72Ady72 Posts: 43
    Git gud....
  • Hey All,

Thank you to everybody that has given us feedback on the difficulty of Danger Rooms, and especially Master and Epic difficulty. We understand that the these might be more difficult than some Summoners would like it to be, but we did want it to be a challenge for players of all Experience Levels! One of the benefits of Champion Requirements is that it allows us to make more challenging content that can be accessed and played by a much wider group of Summoners, and not just the strongest.

We want to keep making content that challenges our players, and especially in ways where we can challenge all of our players equally.

To keep these forums nice and clear, we're going to close this thread and ask that we keep our Danger Room discussions and feedback in this thread here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/92828/announcing-danger-rooms
This discussion has been closed.